X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Michele bachmann to the intelligence committee

U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann will serve on the House Intelligence Committee, Speaker-designate John Boehner announced today.

Democrats may have plenty of punchlines for that, but Bachmann said in a statement:

"I want to thank Speaker-designate Boehner for extending to me the opportunity to serve on the House Intelligence Committee. It was a leading desire of mine to serve on this panel because of the key role it plays in keeping our nation safe.

"As a mother of five children and 23 foster children, I have a deep appreciation for that portion of our Oath of Office in which members of Congress vow to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.' That enduring sense of responsibility will help guide me as I serve on this vital committee."

Unbelievable!! She's dumber than Palin!!
    We're in some serious trouble in the up coming yrs!!
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Carloscda
    U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann will serve on the House Intelligence Committee, Speaker-designate John Boehner announced today.

Democrats may have plenty of punchlines for that, but Bachmann said in a statement:

"I want to thank Speaker-designate Boehner for extending to me the opportunity to serve on the House Intelligence Committee. It was a leading desire of mine to serve on this panel because of the key role it plays in keeping our nation safe.

"As a mother of five children and 23 foster children, I have a deep appreciation for that portion of our Oath of Office in which members of Congress vow to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.' That enduring sense of responsibility will help guide me as I serve on this vital committee."

Unbelievable!! She's dumber than Palin!!
    We're in some serious trouble in the up coming yrs!!
    This is going to be both hilarious and scary at the same time. Plus, how long will it take before John Boehner gets a DUI?

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

What’s scary is Progressive Caucus commie lib assholes like Alcee Hastings, John Tierney, and Jan Schakowsky had access to any military intelligence.

How long before Maxine Waters is sent home?
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

This may be the first time in history that the words "Michelle Bachmann" and "Intelligence" ever appeared in the same sentence.

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Carloscda
          U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann will serve on the House Intelligence Committee

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Better she is there than on an Education Committee I suppose.

I've never been to Minnesota, is there something wrong with the people there, why do they keep voting for this woman?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

For some light entertainment, do a Google Image search using the words "Michele Bachmann batshit".

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Baby's On Fire
                  Veteran
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I've never been to Minnesota, is there something wrong with the people there, why do they keep voting for this woman?

Jesse Ventura would never vote for her.

Jesse needs to be the next president. That guy kicks ass and would be a phenomenol president. He doesn't give a fuck what anybody thinks and he says what he thinks. He has no political or corporate affiliations.....He's what the USA needs to save it.

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
                    Jesse Ventura would never vote for her.

Jesse needs to be the next president. That guy kicks ass and would be a phenomenol president. He doesn't give a fuck what anybody thinks and he says what he thinks. He has no political or corporate affiliations.....He's what the USA needs to save it.
                    LMMFAO, you can't even vote here dude and you're Canadian. what the fuck makes you think you know better than the american people?

Bachmann is an idiot btw. have grown really tired of her and palin's version of horse-shit conservatism.
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      For some light entertainment, do a Google Image search using the words "Michele Bachmann batshit".
                      She and her husband run a mental health treatment centre where they treat clients with 'quality Christian counselling'.

How does that work?

Patient: 'Doctor I constantly talk to an invisible friend and believe the earth was created 4000 years ago'
                      'Doctor': 'Tremendous, you're cured!'

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Tell me oh friend up north, what would jesse ventura do that would immediatly bring america back to greatness?

would he able to un-fuck up congress and make them bicker less? rid us of useless pork spending in various bills passed? would he get us out of the middle east? would he be able to bring back jobs to the once thriving rustbelt cities of detroit, cleveland and pittsburgh? would he bring down the national debt to a manageable level? would he help save social security?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

She and her husband run a mental health treatment centre where they treat clients with 'quality Christian counselling'.

How does that work?

Patient: 'Doctor I constantly talk to an invisible friend and believe the earth was created 4000 years ago'
                          'Doctor': 'Tremendous, you're cured!'
                          And guess who funds this establishment?

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Actually Minnesota is pretty fuckin awesome! Most of team USA's curling team is from there and is also home to the greatest TV show ever made:

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Yeah most of minnesota is actually quite liberal

the last time they went republican for the presidential election was 1972.
                              Last edited by Unchainme; 12-17-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Working...