X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

Check out what I picked up on eBay...

The official VH store wanted $30 plus expensive shipping for the 1984 tour picture book. I got it on eBay from a comic retailer for $7.75 including shipping. The one I ordered is in prime condition.

As well as the tour book thingy, I picked up a full-size color poster of EVH from 1984. It's him with the infamous tiger pants, playing the 5150 guitar like a keyboard. It's also got a facsimile signature. Neat!

Quite a steal, eh? I think I saw the Diver Down tour program on there, too... that was like $7...

Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Awe, Dang. I thought you got some flipflops...
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Got that poster when it originally came out, think I paid $5.99 for it.

Good score dude.
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I bought that same poster at Osco Drug.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Antman
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Had it too.
          When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Beautiful! I remember seeing that in Peach's Records & Tapes when I was 10 years old in 1984!! I remember just staring at it thinking how cool he looked...
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
              Sniper
              • Oct 2009

I didn't win the auction on the poster, damn it.
              Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2004

That was a pretty nice find.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                  Sniper
                  • Oct 2009

Along with the tour guide, for christmas I got the "Guitar World Presents" copies of the Metallica and EVH books... cool! And adding onto the collection I bought 1984 and 5150 on tape at a thrift store the other day. Jesus, so many run on sentences. Anyway. as well, I ordered a copy of "Van Halen: Excess All Areas" with my latest Amazon.com order. We'll see how that turns out...

Comment

Working...