• VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Controversial Analysis of Van Halen Song Rocks Scholarly Community

CLICK IT

This is pretty good comedy...
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Chapter 11 of the work finds him dismissing this theory out of hand, devoting nearly half of the chapter to his arguments and throwing in a few choice remarks about the sexual proclivities of Smetch’s saintly mother, just for good measure.
    particularly when we take into consideration that “Diamond” David Lee Roth was a Chaucer scholar of some renown before casting aside the strictures of academia, donning fur boots and setting forth to go running with the devil.

Two thumbs!

That had me spell bound and riveted, never have I read such compelling arguments!
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

HA! Fucking funny!
      Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-29-2010, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

If they ain't members here, they're phony Van Halenologists.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...