X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Playboy mansion full of dog shit and piss

This week Hugh Hefner, 84, got engaged to a girl 60 years his junior. So what kind of life can she expect? This testimony from former Playmates should terrify her.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • bluemustard
    Veteran
    • Mar 2006

without reading this article i can imagine there's alot of jism sprayed around there too.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

There's probably enough of Charlie's DNA there to warrant a health inspection (never mind the dog mess) ....
      Last edited by Diamondjimi; 12-31-2010, 08:08 PM.
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2004

Hugh Hefner.......... PIMP!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

I'll take Larry Flynt's Hustler parties over the Playboy parties any day of the week.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
            I'll take Larry Flynt's Hustler parties over the Playboy parties any day of the week.
            Same here.
            Hef truly is a dirty old man. With all the millions the guy has you'd figure he would has an excellent cleaning staff.
            Once a week he lines up the whores and hands them 1000 bucks for their services.... Wait a minute,..... that would make him a john!

Comment

• Blaze
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I have no doubt of the truthfulness of the statements.
              There is a far worse facaded gilded cage of higher epilogue than Hefner ever dreamed.
              And in respect to A ~`~ one where truth lay. May God have mercy on you.

Fact is at $52,000 a year, the females of Hefner clearly shows the lack in the conceptual "stardom" of Hollywood.
              One could make own production company and not suffered the medical risks.
              IF the goal is about money, "Stardom" is not the way to go.

More people, male and female, need to step and and admit getting chumped by these ******iens. And file criminal and civil charges to hold the ******ian scammers accountable.
              "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
              sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                There is a far worse facaded gilded cage of higher epilogue than Hefner ever dreamed.

Fact is at $52,000 a year, the females of Hefner clearly shows the lack in the conceptual "stardom" of Hollywood.

More people, male and female, need to step and and admit getting chumped by these ******iens. And file criminal and civil charges to hold the ******ian scammers accountable.
                ~Data~

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                  Hugh Hefner.......... PIMP!

Hef has been providing rich & famous men the best poontang for decades now. Funny how many celebrities go find a wife at one of Hefs parties. And if I had Charlie Sheens money, I'd be drunk & out with strippers all the time too. I like the guy. He isn't trying to hide who he really is, seems like a terrifically funny & nice dude, who just happens to love the bottle, hot easy women and Van Halen

Any girl that gets to be in Playboy magazine just had the doors to financial freedom opened. All they have to do is hang out at all the mansion parties until they hook one...oh, and stay away from Rob Schneider while they're at it.

Side note - The Playboy Mansion is not all that big. Not very much bigger than these houses everyone was buying 5-10 years ago that are 4000 square feet in normal neighborhoods with 4 car garages.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

The whole Playboy Mansion biz...I dunno, the heyday for that place was so long ago that hearing about it these days kinda feels like a requiem for a bygone era; the Playboy image is so airbrushed and tame by today's standards of depravity.

Would have loved to have been there in the 1970s or 1980s, though. Back when vaginas had big, glorious bushes of pubic hair surrounding them and cocaine was piled high.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• lesfunk
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

And Whores!... Don't forget Whores!
                      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Golden AWe
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Heute Mansion, Morgen Die Welt!!!
                        Originally posted by Cato
                        Golden, why are you FAT?
                        Originally posted by lesfunk
                        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Playboy is a dated brand. When I think of it, I think of the 70's. But hey, the last time I went to Disneyland it seemed dated and I even had the Club 33 pass which means I didn't have to wait in lines and could drink wine with my five star dinner but even at that it wasn't that great.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...