This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

FABULOUS Tits

Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me. He is trying to decide wheter or not he should post them here. He's thinking that most of you have seen them and that it is probably not worth it.

As posted by Guitar Shark in the I was banned at the DDLR thread... next, I'm thinking of posting all the naked pictures of yourself that you sent me over the years, unsolicited. I'm trying to decide whether it's worth it, since... frankly... most everyone here has already seen them.

I'm thinking there are probably MORE people who haven't seen um than that have? I decided we should let the people decide. I no longer have these pics... Guitar Shark... It's up to you to please the people big guy!

I am totally fucking tired of these threats! Have at it Law Nerd! Once and for all!
    Last edited by Guest; 06-09-2004, 02:00 PM.
  • NormanBates
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

Mother said that I could join the Roth Army as long as I didn't mess around with filthy girls again.

But, uh...I won't tell if you won't.

Comment

• Lqskdiver
      Sniper
      • Jun 2004

I have yet to acquaint myself with your mammaries. Upon doing so, I shall give each a name...then baptize them.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
        I have yet to acquaint myself with your mammaries. Upon doing so, I shall give each a name...then baptize them.
        Ahhh, Thats sooooo sweet!

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Post 'em if ya got 'em!
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Put em up Matt
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Re: FABULOUS Tits

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              Guitar Shark has informed me that he seems to have alot of nude pictures of me.
              That's hilarious that you're pretending not to know about them, since they just showed up unsolicited in my inbox from ... um... YOU. And from your former work address, no less. Always the bright one!!

I'm thinking there are probably MORE people who haven't seen um than that have? I decided we should let the people decide. I no longer have these pics... Guitar Shark... It's up to you to please the people big guy!
              Wait a minute, let me get this straight... are you ASKING me to post them? :confused:

I am totally fucking tired of these threats!
              LMAO. I can't speak for anyone else, but I haven't made a single threat against you. My only comment was that I was considering posting pictures YOU sent me. Once you've sent them into the public domain, you lose any right to object to their publication. But I'm sure your "attorney" has already told you this, right? Did you send him your naked photos too?

You, on the other hand, are the queen of threats, getting your brother to threaten to break OLO's legs!! And then you admit it in writing on a message board!! That's unbelievably stupid, even by your standards.

Keep starting new threads for attention! Way to go!!!

ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Geeze... no wonder people say lawyers are stupid...

Let me say this so you can understand it....

Yes, I sent the pictures YEARS ago when we used to chat.

I am TIRED of people INCLUDING YOU threatening me with such pictures.

SO, go ahead and post them... I am NOT objecting you idiot!

BTW those threats to OLO were MADE on the message board, not admitted... Threatening someone is not a crime. Didn't they teach you that in law school???
                Last edited by Guest; 06-09-2004, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Re: Re: FABULOUS Tits

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Keep starting new threads for attention! Way to go!!!

Keep following me around to get a speck of my attention! Way to go!

Dick wad!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Um, threatening someone IS a crime, actually.
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Btw, I love these public fights, awesome.

Only post pics of one of her tits, just to show that you can. Don't play all your cards. Leave the ugly one (if there is one) as leverage.
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                        Um, threatening someone IS a crime, actually.
                        Apparently not in Ca, you can't even get a restraining order for it here...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          Btw, I love these public fights, awesome.

Only post pics of one of her tits, just to show that you can. Don't play all your cards. Leave the ugly one (if there is one) as leverage.
                          WTF are you talking about? LOL Be careful or I'll post pictures of your teeth! LMBO!

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

I wanna see the jugs.
                            I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

If Shadows tits were to bounce around in a forest and nobody was around to hear them, would they have made a noise? Hmmmm......
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...