X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

EVH mini replica's....

These miniature guitars are stunning pieces of rock and roll history! We have handcrafted these legendary collectible miniature guitars with meticulous detail. All of the vintage details have been added, including front and back paint details, all-metal nut and bolt miniature tuning keys, screw details on the pick guards, and much more.... A must have for Eddie fans and music lovers!

Stands included.
    Axe Heaven Miniature Replica Guitars Look Great but are Not Playable
    Link

Tick,tick,tick... that's the sound of Ed's lawyer's typing up a cease and desist order.....
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I got this earlier but passed on posting it...

Yeah, I said the same thing to myself when I saw that, "copyright infringement".....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hummm.....,.
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

They even make a Wolfgang model, as well. If I recall correctly, this is the same outfit that offered a handful of Mike Anthony's basses a few years ago, with Anthony's approval. One way or another, you'd think the company would be aware of the lawsuit-happy appetite of Mr. Van Halen's legal crew.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Reduced to $70, I don't understand the point of these.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Reduced to $70, I don't understand the point of these.
            So garden gnomes can rock out in front of an 18 inch replica of stonehenge.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• indeedido
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Meticulous detail eh? Where is the white stripe that goes around the side of the red Frankie?
              This space for rent.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
                Meticulous detail eh? Where is the white stripe that goes around the side of the red Frankie?
                The stripes on the Bumblebee look wrong in that pic too...
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
                  Originally posted by jhale667
                  The stripes on the Bumblebee look wrong in that pic too...
                  I can think of 3 possible reasons. 1- They wanna avoid possible lawsuits or 2- They are simply incapable of replicating them properly or 3- They just don't give a fuck!
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• VAiN
                    Use my hand, I won't look
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                    I can think of 3 possible reasons. 1- They wanna avoid possible lawsuits or 2- They are simply incapable of replicating them properly or 3- They just don't give a fuck!

Yes.
                    Originally posted by wiseguy
                    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                      Originally posted by VAiN
                      Yes.
                      I believe you are both correct. Look at this: Jack Bruce Psychedelic Fool Miniature Guitar Replica Collectible

For one thing, Jack Bruce played bass in Cream. For another, the guitar belonged to Eric Clapton!

Last edited by chefcraig; 01-10-2011, 08:43 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

I look at Clapton's amp set up he used in Cream and wonder how the guy still has his hearing.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2009

There's a rock and roll shop at the local mall that is infamous for their large collection of miniature guitars. You name it, they have it... And for christmas my girlfriend got me the classic Frankie. The details on it are truly astounding. Right down to the last dent and scratch... Relatively speaking
                          Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
                            There's a rock and roll shop at the local mall that is infamous for their large collection of miniature guitars. You name it, they have it... And for christmas my girlfriend got me the classic Frankie. The details on it are truly astounding. Right down to the last dent and scratch... Relatively speaking

Which one? Red, white or yellow?

I think I like the white/black one the best of the 3 versions. But the red is definitely the most recognizable & legendary. Dimebag has the original yellow buried with him. Poor guy. His brother once said "If I told Dimebag he would be buried with the actual VH II guitar, he would say kill me now".

And yeah, the details they can get on small items is nothing short of amazing. I collect matchbox & hot wheels corvettes and some are just amazing. (i love Corvettes and this is the only way I get to own one)
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              I look at Clapton's amp set up he used in Cream and wonder how the guy still has his hearing.
                              Nobody runs their top cab for that very reason. Even if you have a stack or a few stacks on stage most people just run the bottom cabs. In those days the PA was for vocals only so maybe they had to use the top cabs to get out to the audience. I know the Grateful Dead's wall of sound was so loud they had to have sound canceling microphones so they could operate in front of a blasting PA system. Once it gets too loud the mics pic it up and you run into problems.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...