Palin.. no words to describe this idoit!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

So she waits to the day of the memorial to make a statement & she uses facebook??!! What a piece of work!!

Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength" from Sarah Palin on Vimeo.
    Last edited by Carloscda; 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If this fucking cunt doesn't know better than to use the term "blood libel" to refer to herself, maybe she should ask her good buddy Bill PNAC Kristol about it. The term has a specific meaning and it's got nothing to do with her sick vanity campaign.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Carloscda
      What about 'idiot'?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        If this fucking cunt doesn't know better than to use the term "blood libel" to refer to herself, maybe she should ask her good buddy Bill PNAC Kristol about it. The term has a specific meaning and it's got nothing to do with her sick vanity campaign.
        It's amazing she takes days to come up something, gets to take advice and since it's written she gets to avoid any problems of getting it out her mouth and she still comes up with this shit.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          What about 'idiot'?
          insipid
          insufferable
          demented
          crazy
          insane
          bananas
          crackbrained
          daft
          delirious
          deranged
          flipped out
          foolish
          frenzied
          hysterical
          idiotic
          in the ozone
          lunatic
          mad
          maniacal
          manic
          non compos mentis
          nutty as a fruitcake
          out of one's gourd
          out of one's tree
          psycho
          psychopathic
          psychotic
          schizoid
          unbalanced
          unglued
          unhinged
          unsound
          whacko

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

At the risk of ending up on a right wing blog can I suggest 'Cuntbag'?

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Why is she talking like a third grade teacher?

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

urr um I posted this allready in another thread. Oh well.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

The division between 'individual' and 'society' isn't as clean cut as she would like to think.

Yes, individuals are responsible for their actions; but, they live in a society and are also conditioned by cultural, politcal, economic and social factors. We are acted upon by the collective, whether we like it or not.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• bueno bob
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Everything's a publicity stunt/photo op/promotional piece for this bitch. I'd think even the dumbest among us could easily agree on that now. Well, I can't speak for Gar and Brian, but still...
                    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

That she waited four days and then issued such a delicately calibrated and polished statement also displayed a trait not normally associated with the former Alaska governor: discipline.

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

I have to admit I didn't know what the term meant. I do now though.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's especially appalling given the fact that many of the dead and injured here happened to be Jewish.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

What if Palin didn't actually know what it meant? (what I'm guessing here) She just had heard the term before & thought it would be a catchy phrase to insert here. How does she spin it now? Does she come out and actually admit she didn't know what it truly meant? NO WAY. No politician would ever admit that...ever. She'll spend hours & hours trying different excuses for explaining why the term is relevant to the Saturday shootings or current climate.

I wish she'd just come out & admit she didn't know. That way I won't have to see her on TV the next 2 weeks explaining it off.

I'm really tired of this family. They've made enough money now to live very comfortably the rest of their lives. Please go away now.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                              What if Palin didn't actually know what it meant? (what I'm guessing here) She just had heard the term before & thought it would be a catchy phrase to insert here. How does she spin it now? Does she come out and actually admit she didn't know what it truly meant?
                              Sometime in the early eighties, a bunch of us were sitting around watching a Cheech y Chong movie on cable, which was still pretty new at the time. The parents were off partying themselves, leaving us free and completely unsupervised. At one point in the film, Cheech starts singing "My sca-rotum!" to the Knack's "My Sharona". No big deal, but for the next three days one of my friend's little brothers runs around screaming "My sca-rotum!" at every opportunity, clearly with no clue as to what a scrotum was. In any event, the kid's mom overhead one of his little performances, and was understandably aghast at such language coming from her adorable child. When asked where he heard such language, the kid said "TV". To make a long story short, for a while, my friend was not allowed to have people over to watch cable tv, and certainly wasn't allowed to watch cable without a parent in the room.

So citing this as an example, much like the parents that failed in their responsibility to look after their youngest child properly, I expect Palin to somehow turn around and blame the media for her ignorance.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...