Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Married with Children - another Roth reference from the past - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Married with Children - another Roth reference from the past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married with Children - another Roth reference from the past

Ok who remembers this episode from "Married with Children", one of the older episodes called "If I were a rich man", season two episode four?

Kelly Bundy making a wish list...

KELLY [writing in her notepad] ...a Kashmir sweater, a CD player... David Lee Roth chained to my bed...
    It was definetely one of the funnies american shows ever...anti-american, really...not as funny as the years went by, repeating itself a lot, but still great...Al Bundy!

And which other show has had ANTHRAX in it!
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Originally posted by Golden AWe View Post
    Ok who remembers this episode from "Married with Children", one of the older episodes called "If I were a rich man", season two episode four?

Kelly Bundy making a wish list...

It was definetely one of the funnies american shows ever...anti-american, really...not as funny as the years went by, repeating itself a lot, but still great...Al Bundy!

And which other show has had ANTHRAX in it!

Funny. I've seen only a handful of the shows from that series, but the "wish list" one, I've seen....and it cracked me up!
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

That was my favorite show in the '90s. It was hilarious!
      This space for rent.

Comment

My favorite episodes are the nudie bar and that one where Al promotes his footwear on a puppet show.

Comment

King Of Queens

Wife runs into the kitchen to Kevin James and says excitedly "Guess who's getting back together?"

his answer - "Van Halen?"

and I have always loved Christina Applegate. Grrrrowll!
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Where a buck is enough, to see their stuff.... at the nudie bar
            Where the breasts may be fake, but man do they shake..... at the nudie bar
            Where you swear like a sailor and wish you can nail her.... at the nudie bar
            Where the cops are at the door and there's a Kennedy on the floor.... at the nudie bar
            This space for rent.

Comment

Originally posted by indeedido View Post
              That was my favorite show in the '90s. It was hilarious!
              I watched it in the late 80's. Classic show. Better than the reality TV shit we have now. The world went to shit after 1995.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

all the old MWC are on Netflix. i didn't remember seeing the very first episode, so i pulled it up on the PS3.

it would take forever to watch the entire run...but it would be a funny forever.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by indeedido View Post
                  Where a buck is enough, to see their stuff.... at the nudie bar
                  Where the breasts may be fake, but man do they shake..... at the nudie bar
                  Where you swear like a sailor and wish you can nail her.... at the nudie bar
                  Where the cops are at the door and there's a Kennedy on the floor.... at the nudie bar
                  Where the beer gives you gas and the Bundies kick ass.... at the nudie bar!

Comment

Matt LeBlanc was on that show as Kellys bad boy boyfriend. Also had a dad for him in the show. They tried a spinoff with Matts character & his dad living together...but as all things Matt LeBlanc based, it failed.

His character - Vinnie Verducci

Show lasted a whopping 7 episodes.

Vinnie & Bobby

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

David Lee Roth? Oh my God!

Comment

Originally posted by CROWBAR View Post
                        David Lee Roth? Oh my God!

Damn. She is just too fucking sexy.

Weird thing is she played a trashy slut on that show. And of all the young Hollywood starlets, Christina Applegate has turned into the classiest one....by a fucking mile.

No stints in rehab, jail, not used up by actors & rock stars, drugs, alcohol. And she dealt with breast cancer so well. Just an awesome chick all around. Who woulda thunk Kelly Bundy. Crazy.

Comment

Genius!

Good to see Peggy winning a golden globe this week.

Comment

dupe...

Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Still get great laughs to this day from this show. Especially when Al enters the door, to the applause of the audience, and says..."I wish the world was a fly, and I was a rolled up newspaper. A fat woman clip-clopped into the shoe store today and said, 'I need something I'd be comfortable in.' So, I said, 'Try Wyoming!'"

I recall Pamela Anderson being in an episode (before her Baywatch days) where she appears in one of Al's fantasy dreams. And Krista Allen gets it in on with Bud, who he then finds out is a tranny...oh, all the hooters they could find!

Comment

Working...
                              X