X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carloscda
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2009

Palin..I'm the victim..WTFE

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZQAb4k1WSQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JZQAb4k1WSQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

What? Someone shot Palin or did she shoot herself?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wishful thinking?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

First it was the left victimizing her and now it's the internet er, sorry, "Internet." How is this an interview? Isn't Palin a tool for Fox as much as sperm hair Hannity? This is self-perpetuated propaganda. But if anyone knows how the "mainstream media" works, it's our dear Sarah. Oh, and Sarah, drop with the Bible verses, the over use of cliches and patriotic adjectives and scripted quotes of MLK. Your pseudo-intellectualism isn't fooling a soul.

Comment

• fifth element
          Commando
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          What? Someone shot Palin or did she shoot herself?

told ya she isn't worth the ammo....
          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            First it was the left victimizing her and now it's the internet er, sorry, "Internet." How is this an interview? Isn't Palin a tool for Fox as much as sperm hair Hannity? This is self-perpetuated propaganda. But if anyone knows how the "mainstream media" works, it's our dear Sarah. Oh, and Sarah, drop with the Bible verses, the over use of cliches and patriotic adjectives and scripted quotes of MLK. Your pseudo-intellectualism isn't fooling a soul.
            I never saw her as much of a political asset. She was like a boat anchor on John McCain. She's an attention whore poser with some get up and go. She milks it and has made a lot of money in the progress. Sarah Palin is the Sammy Hagar of politics. We all wish she would go, but she manages to stay and makes a lot of money in the process. Like Sammy, Sarah's fan base wear wife beater shirts and sport mullets.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

It's so sad this is the best the Repthuglicans can muster up. Palin, who over two years ago couldn't give you the name of a dime store magazine she (allegedly) reads in order to stay above the fray of current events all of the sudden can speak Martin Luther King quotes?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Both parties have gone to complete shit if you ask me. Both are international corporate sell outs. The Republicans sell so called traditional American values. The Democrats sell progressive fairness. Both are complete lies because they both sell us out to corporations who pay no taxes and can do whatever they want. The government agencies just get rid of their competition by taxing or regulating them out of business. So the mob bosses are the corporate leaders and the enforcing thugs are the Republican and Democrat politicians.

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

check out the 2nd video....about mika brezinski experiencing "Palin Fatigue"

Stephen Colbert takes on cable news pundits (and everyone else) in this political satire.
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Since the cunt is now quoting Jeremiah here are some others from that book.

Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB)

Then the LORD said to me, "Even if Moses and Samuel stood before me pleading for these people, I wouldn't help them. Away with them! Get them out of my sight! And if they say to you, 'But where can we go?' tell them, 'This is what the LORD says: Those who are destined for death, to death; those who are destined for war, to war; those who are destined for famine, to famine; those who are destined for captivity, to captivity.' "I will send four kinds of destroyers against them," says the LORD. "I will send the sword to kill, the dogs to drag away, the vultures to devour, and the wild animals to finish up what is left. Because of the wicked things Manasseh son of Hezekiah, king of Judah, did in Jerusalem, I will make my people an object of horror to all the kingdoms of the earth." (Jeremiah 15:1-4 NLT)

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                      I never saw her as much of a political asset. She was like a boat anchor on John McCain. She's an attention whore poser with some get up and go. She milks it and has made a lot of money in the progress. Sarah Palin is the Sammy Hagar of politics. We all wish she would go, but she manages to stay and makes a lot of money in the process. Like Sammy, Sarah's fan base wear wife beater shirts and sport mullets.
                      All true but you also have to consider that possibly the biggest decision McCain has made in many years if not his whole life was his running mate.

The whole point of the president is to appoint someone to make some big decisions for the whole country. How could anyone vote for a guy who chose that cunt?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Does she now get called governor for life?

What a fucking joke.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Obama is an absolute disaster but I didn't want McCain in for several reasons. He wanted to attack Iran which would be a huge mistake. He chose a horrible running mate because she was pretty and a woman. I'm sorry but you choose someone who can run the country if something happens to the elected president. Also, he seemed like the typical bought and paid for Washington politician who wasn't going to change much.

To be honest, Bush was such a disaster and so evil, I think even if the Republicans had a wonderful candidate they wouldn't have run.

I think once the campaigning starts and new faces show up, Sarah will get diluted. She will be reduced to a Ann Coulter type figure on Fox News.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Does she now get called governor for life?

What a fucking joke.
                            They still call Jesse Ventura governor. They still call Bill Clinton president. It's kind of strange but in the US if you have held office they call you that tittle even if you are out for some reason. The thing is, Sarah Palin never finished her term. She quit. I think they should call her The Quitter.
                            Last edited by Nitro Express; 01-19-2011, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hey I come from the country that still has lords, ladies, dukes and fucking duchesses.

I did know about the president thing but I never realised that if you were governor of Alaska for a few weeks you got the title for life.

Comment

Working...