PDA

View Full Version : Parenting fail...

Unchainme
01-22-2011, 12:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cJgcrncFtg

I don't know what it is about this clip..but it just infuriates me..

if, justin bieber was apparently this awesomely talented musician, why were his parents not saying..pushing him away from singing shit pop songs as a kid and moreso into Hard Rock? ESPECIALLY considering that they grew up right out where RUSH, one of the greatest groups in Rock N' Roll history hails from?

Fucking A.

sadaist
01-22-2011, 12:19 AM
Dang. His mom is a milf.

SunisinuS
01-22-2011, 12:46 AM

if, justin bieber was apparently this awesomely talented musician, why were his parents not saying..pushing him away from singing shit pop songs as a kid and moreso into Hard Rock? ESPECIALLY considering that they grew up right out where RUSH, one of the greatest groups in Rock N' Roll history hails from?

Fucking A.

1:14. Just one more Bald Bieber. I just will laugh as youtube posts a video of his hair falling in the sink as he skips learning (college). Perhaps he will be adopted by Elton?

Diamondjimi
01-22-2011, 01:12 AM

Fucking A.

That filthy, hot Yummy Mummy could care less what he has to sing, as long as he get disgustingly rich...

Unchainme
01-22-2011, 01:15 AM
That filthy, hot Yummy Mummy could care less what he has to sing, as long as he get disgustingly rich...

dj, is this idiot getting pushed hard up in the great white north?

Diamondjimi
01-22-2011, 01:16 AM
Wait a minute!.....

Is this a Beiber thread at the Roth Army???

He is now officially viral... :barf:

Diamondjimi
01-22-2011, 01:17 AM
dj, is this idiot getting pushed hard up in the great white north?

As far as media goes, no different than the rest of North America I guess. As for radio, I don't have a clue....

Just so ya know, I live way closer to Geddy and Alex than he does.... ;)

Little Texan
01-22-2011, 03:08 AM
He's 16 and still has the same voice he had in that clip! His nuts still haven't dropped yet. Maybe his parents are keeping him pumped full of female hormones to maintain his childlike voice in the same way Joe Jackson did Michael. The only difference is Michael actually had talent.

Diamondjimi
01-22-2011, 04:43 AM
Once his grapes drop, it's all over....:biggrin:

jero
01-22-2011, 04:47 AM
Dang. His mom is a milf.

She is!

Unchainme
01-22-2011, 10:57 AM
As far as media goes, no different than the rest of North America I guess. As for radio, I don't have a clue....

Just so ya know, I live way closer to Geddy and Alex than he does.... ;)

Rush fucking rules. They are HUGE in Cleveland, as we are one of the first ones to play them on WMMS, some DJ played "Working Man" and people kept thinking that it was a new Led Zep. track.

You guys should really import more kickass rock and roll down here, and molson and labatt, and import this douchey kid to cambodia!

Dave's Bitch
01-22-2011, 11:05 AM
I think,If we really try hard maybe we can strike a deal with god.Give us Dio and he can have Justin Bieber :)

ELVIS
01-22-2011, 11:33 AM
You guys need a life!!!

FORD
01-22-2011, 02:03 PM
I think,If we really try hard maybe we can strike a deal with god.Give us Dio and he can have Justin Bieber :)

What makes you think God wants him? :biggrin:

chefcraig
01-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Dang. His mom is a milf.

There was a rumor over the summer about her being approached by and turning down Playboy. She's OK, but come on, you see hotter moms at Publix on a Saturday morning.

Dave's Bitch
01-22-2011, 02:18 PM
The funny thing is,People who mention Mr Bieber in a derogatory way or not, only serve to make him bigger.Why not just pretend he does not exist?

twonabomber
01-22-2011, 02:27 PM
if, justin bieber was apparently this awesomely talented musician, why were his parents not saying..pushing him away from singing shit pop songs as a kid and moreso into Hard Rock?

like it or not, there is big money in shit pop songs. big, safe, non-controversial money.

FORD
01-22-2011, 02:57 PM
The kid could have been in a real band as a drummer. Instead he's a bubblegum idol, in the corporatized era where bubblegum idols no longer expire after 2 years like they should. Worse part about it is the little bastard can't even sing. When he did that "Happy Birthday" ad for the American Cancer Society a while back, it was obvious that there was as much Autotune on that voice as there is on any 10 rap songs combined.

They don't need to shoot him full of estrogen like they did Michael Jackson. Just let the computers take care of it.

No wonder Leif Garrett can't shake his heroin habit. He's probably pissed off that he never had this kind of technology available when he was a bubblegum idol.

Dave's Bitch
01-22-2011, 03:01 PM
i like how at 16 he has an auto biography.He must have had one eventful life

ELVIS
01-22-2011, 03:47 PM
You queers should go discuss it at justinbiebersucks.com...

Little Texan
01-22-2011, 03:58 PM

Do you think it's a good idea to scam god like that?

stringfelowhawk
01-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Scam God? Good luck getting face time. I hear he's busy looking for a starship!