• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Well I Never Been to Tampa...

....But I been to Chillicothe

Anything to do down there? Anyone recommend any good restaurants? Strip clubs?
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Try a Google search for Mons Venus, on North Dale Mabry. It's been a few years, but the joint was legendary. While you are at it, check out Bern's Steak House. Outstanding beef, and surprisingly reasonably priced for the quality.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Sounds good...thanks chef C.

Now about those strip clubs...

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Mons is a strip club, friend.

Last edited by chefcraig; 01-24-2011, 10:41 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

Nice!

Ill be down around the third week of March..all this snow..I need a break.
          Last edited by hideyoursheep; 01-24-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

I should roll down to Miami a couple days in between just to fuck off.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              I should roll down to Miami a couple days in between just to fuck off.
              Just remember, the seasonal rates will still be in effect, even though the winter season should be ending about that time in March.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                Nice!

Ill be down around the third week of March..all this snow..I need a break.

I hear that.......16 out and snowing, add the wind chill and your snot freezes in your nose as soon as you step outside.

Oh, and we still have another month or so of this weather!
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Try a Google search for Mons Venus, on North Dale Mabry. It's been a few years, but the joint was legendary.
                  You beat me to it, Chef! Yes, DO check out Mons... I was there shortly before it got raided a few years back, but I assume it's still fan-fucking-tastic... Be warned - they don't serve booze, so you need to pre-load at the titty bar next door...

If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time with Miami... it's a shithole and the parts that aren't are extremely over-rated and over-priced. With only about an extra hour or 2 of seat-time you can be in the upper keys. Hit this place ---> http://www.holidayisle.com/ The legendary Tiki Bar... you won't regret it. You dont have to stay on the grounds, there are a ton of small hotels within walking/cab distance for half the price!
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Is Jai Alai played much still down in FL? That is some serious game-play. Wouldn't mind catching a match sometime.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by sadaist
                      Is Jai Alai played much still down in FL? That is some serious game-play. Wouldn't mind catching a match sometime.
                      Believe it or not, there's still one spot left down here.. Dania Jai-Alai... it's about 1000 years old, but they're still whipping that ball around...
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2009

Sure it is!

Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by VAiN
                          If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time with Miami... it's a shithole and the parts that aren't are extremely over-rated and over-priced. With only about an extra hour or 2 of seat-time you can be in the upper keys. Hit this place ---> http://www.holidayisle.com/ The legendary Tiki Bar... you won't regret it. You dont have to stay on the grounds, there are a ton of small hotels within walking/cab distance for half the price!
                          But I heard there were beautiful Cuban girls with big round butts walking around on the beach down there! True or not?

Will there be anyone on the beach in late March?

The keys..I've never been there either. I guess it will depend on the drive time from Tampa AND rather or not I get distracted if I make it down that far.
                          Any more suggestions I'm all ears..just don't try and lead me into some ghetto...please.
                          Last edited by hideyoursheep; 01-25-2011, 09:15 AM. Reason: I often forget shit

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                            Sniper
                            • Oct 2009

The Keys aren't worth your time. It's just a bunch of fags and animals on their own preserves, respectively.
                            Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

It wiil be nice to get some seafood from someplace that isn't called Joe's Crab Shack or Red Lobster. you know?

Comment

Working...