Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fox News through history

• sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I like FOX News. But that is kinda funny. Someone got creative. So many great historic things that would be funny to do here.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Nice find Seshmeister.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Ni! shhh. sorry

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

It's not news. It's home entertainment.

What do you expect when a Hollywood movie company gets into the news business. it's all about selling stories.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

LMFAO! I think the folks at Fox News would get a laugh at that, Sesh....

"Infidel's Last Supper" and "African-American or Anti-American" cracked me up! I watch Fox News sometimes and could see how they'd run away reporting those world events.
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...