PDA

View Full Version : From the spoiled rich kid files

TFM_Dale
01-30-2011, 10:14 AM
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is angry over the team's decision to fire quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn.

"I'm not happy about it, and they know I'm not happy about it," Flacco said.

Zorn was dismissed on Thursday after one season with Baltimore. Flacco said he considers the move to be a personal attack on his own performance this season.

Speaking Saturday before jumping into the icy Chesapeake Bay for the annual Polar Bear Plunge, Flacco said, "Usually when you fire a position coach, it's because you're not really happy with how that position did.

"And when I look back on my season and our season as a team, I mean, we won 13 games. I felt like I had a pretty good year and you're firing the quarterback coach? It's kind of an attack on me, I feel like," Flacco said.

Upon firing Zorn, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said he wanted to expand the role of offensive coordinator Cam Cameron. Flacco understands this, but says he would have preferred that Zorn had been a part of it.

"I don't think it was a good decision. I'm disappointed, and they know I'm disappointed," Flacco said.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6072322

TFM_Dale
01-30-2011, 10:15 AM
You are on a winning team that has commited themselves to you Flacco, shut the fuck up, at least they aren't bringing competition in for your ass.