X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julia
    Head Fluffer
    • Mar 2004

ultimate matches in the WWE

alright the matches can be fansty or matches that are going to happen or have already happened. wrestlers can be alive or dead but they must have been in the WWF or WWE at on time.

i'll start it off. Rob Van Dam vs. Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
    people that don't have dreams don't have much
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• S.P.G

Doink vs The Blue Meanie

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Sammartino/Angle
        Jericho/Pillman
        Davey Boy/Melenko
        HBK/Macho Man
        Guerro/Tito Santana
        Dudleys/Bushwhackers

Comment

• alexpgrimes
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

The Undertaker vs Bruiser Brody
          If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Kane vs Hulk Hogan
            Diesel Vs Goldberg
            Zeus Vs Sid Vicious
            Ultimate Warrior vs Earthquake
            Beverly Brothers Vs Money Inc.
            Slaughter, Mustafa and Adnan Vs Hogan/Warrior (shit, that really happened)
            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oh, I forgot:

Nailz Vs Nathan Jones in an iron man match
              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Chris Benoit vs The Dynamite Kid would be cool, since Chris pretty much copied his style after Dynamite, of course that will never happen since Dynamite is forever stuck in a wheelchair now, I hope the same thing never happens to Chris.....
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                  Chris Benoit vs The Dynamite Kid would be cool, since Chris pretty much copied his style after Dynamite, of course that will never happen since Dynamite is forever stuck in a wheelchair now, I hope the same thing never happens to Chris.....
                  No doubt, his neck's already been worked on.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

I still want to see a really good Bret hart vs Kurt Angle match. Are we gonna ever get this? I say next years wrestlemania if Bret prepares.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

young Jimmy Snuka vs Rey Rey
                      Kurt Angle vs Eric Angle
                      Tony Atlas vs the rotting corpse of JYD
                      Ultimate Warrior vs a drug test
                      Eddie Guerrero vs immigration

Mezro...oh yeah...Hulk Hogan vs. Propecia
                      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Best match I've seen already...well one of them...was the Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Match from wrestlemania where Stone Cold refused to tap out...that created the Austin juggernaut...

Hart was fantastic...was brilliant as a face...and more brilliant as a heal...

The first and second Hart foundations were phenomenal...

Who was in the last one...Hart...Neidhart...Pillman...and who was it...was it Bulldog?
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Is Hart healthy? I know he keeps saying he can't come back...

and he had that stroke...so I'm wondering if it's a real possibility...

what's the call on Angle as well...will he be able to wrestle again?

I hear Sting is talking about a few shot deals with the WWE...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

They tried to get Sting last year for Wrestlemania, but something was snagged. But yeah eventually, they will get him. Hart says he cant make a comeback, but closer sources say he's been training ever since he met with McMahon and Angles challenges. Kurt is ready for comeback in a few weeks. Id love to see Angle vs Hart. Best Hart Foundation was Bret, Owen, Bulldog, Neidhardt and Pillman. They need another Canadian vs American thing going on right now. Its so slow with the stories.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

what's the call on Angle as well...will he be able to wrestle again?
                              I hear Sting is talking about a few shot deals with the WWE...
                              Kurt said last week that he is looking at wrestling again around September......
                              And in a interview with Vince a couple weeks ago he said they are not interested in Sting, that they were looking to push younger talent, and that he has only talked to Sting once or twice ever....But this is wrestling of course, never say never.....I really dont see Bret wrestling again, but I bet he will do a one or two shot deal where he shows up and does something, like an interview or maybe an angle where he gets back at Vince for the Monteal screwjob where he punches him out or something....At least Bret is talking to Vince again, they are dicussing doing a Bret DVD, that would be cool.....

Comment

Working...