ROSEANNE BARR vs TED NUGENT

• ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

I'm growing really tired of this chickenhawk jerkoff motherfucker!

He was called on years ago to serve this country he professes so much love for, and he shit his pants like a punk to get out of it.
      Now that he's too old to be called on and sitting in a cozy tax bracket, he's on all of these talk shows acting like he's some badass modern-day G.I. Joe, and jerking his gas on how everyone else is supposed to live.

You notice he never runs for anything....he says he's too busy touring. Playing that ONE song from the 70's that people know. Apparently he's not too busy 'touring' if he finds time to be on these little talk shows pretending he's Captain fuckin' America.

Fake plastic lying cocksucker!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

The old Ted reminds me of a crazy uncle of mine who lived on a farm. It was scary riding alone in a pickup with him.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• lesfunk
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Nugent won't run for office because he's a pedophile or at least was back in the day. The media would get a hold of that shit and he wouldn't last a week.
          Moreover, that hot Hawaiian chick he was banging when she was 13 hates him and has no problem running her mouth about it.
          http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

nugent is a complete fuckwit. i've never met anyone who owns any of his music. the only reason i've heard of him is from reading 23 years of his complete shit interviews in guitar mags. the big tough man who kills animals with high tech weaponry. like a warrior. pssshh.

•rant off•

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I trolled his message board years ago and the stuff he used to post there was 10 times more extreme than the shit he mouths off in public until the bozo realised that his message board was public.

He would laugh about sitting each morning shooting at the songbirds who come to eat the bread he leaves out.

Most of his hardcore fans were a bunch of survivalists who were like extras from Deliverance and seemed to have no idea what an amazing hypocrite he is as a pro other people fighting war coward.

He's a pathetic human being.
                Last edited by Seshmeister; 02-23-2011, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

There's two mental giants..........Ted and Roseanne!
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

"My being there (South Africa) isn't going to affect any political structure. Besides, apartheid isn't that cut-and-dry. All men are not created equal." - Detroit Free Press Magazine , July 15, 1990

"... Yeah they love me (in Japan) - they're still assholes. These people they don't know what life is.* I don't have a following, they need me; they don't like me they need me ...* Foreigners are assholes; foreigners are scum; I don't like 'em; I don't want 'em in this country; I don't want 'em selling me doughnuts; I don't want 'em pumping my gas; I don't want 'em downwind of my life-OK?* So anyhow-and I'm dead serious ..." - WRIF-FM, Detroit, Ted Nugent as guest D.J.,* November 19, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

High Times: How did you get out of the draft?

Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career, Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, gettin' loaded and pickin' my ass like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the s**t out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mo********in' rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started getting kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered s**t, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup. I was this side of death. Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. S**t, piss, the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game and I'm gonna destroy 'em. Now my whole body is crusted in s**t and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal Methedrine. Talk about one wounded mo********er. A guy put up like four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn't know and I'm vacuuming that s**t right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human s**t. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was-'cause I was really into bein' clean and on the ball-I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and these guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off my pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You f***in' swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss. But my s**t was like ooze, man, so I s**t in the cup and put it on the counter. I had s**t on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They'd call dead people before they'd call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of mo********in' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it. I was too busy doin' my own thing, you know?

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

one day he'll forget that crossbow is loaded and a squirrel will trigger it with the slightest of touches.... THUNK straight through the throat.
                        Last edited by ashstralia; 02-23-2011, 07:14 AM. Reason: 420

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                          I'm growing really tired of this chickenhawk jerkoff motherfucker!

He was called on years ago to serve this country he professes so much love for, and he shit his pants like a punk to get out of it.
                          The stuff people believe. Do some research. Ted's main sin is he used to lie his ass off for interviews. The shit part was made up by a journalist, however. Ted actually had a student deferment. (1Y I believe)

The main problem is Ted shoots Martin archery equipment while I shoot PSE.
                          “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            the big tough man who kills animals with high tech weaponry. like a warrior. pssshh.
                            Something wrong with hunting?
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              The stuff people believe. Do some research. Ted's main sin is he used to lie his ass off for interviews. The shit part was made up by a journalist, however. Ted actually had a student deferment. (1Y I believe)
                              No, I remember hearing the shit story in the early '80s when I started playing guitar...

Comment

Working...