X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

death pool

So we had Reagan and now Ray Charles. Who's going to be next?

Everyone always says the pope, but i highly doubt it'll be him.
    Roth Army Militia
  • Fabulous Shadow

Geeze Kat who knows??? I hate guessing. The Pope is really was past his time though. Perhaps Reagan is the thirs and Tony Randall was the first? Hows that for happy endings?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Wouldn't Ray Charles be the third then in that scenerio?
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I don't remember anyone else dying after Tony Randall, so I guess Ray makes three
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
          Wouldn't Ray Charles be the third then in that scenerio?
          :p That's what I meant...

Comment

• lucky wilbury

in the political world its castro

Comment

• DLR'sCock
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Ray Charles was in my Dead Pool, so I won!!!!

Yeayyyy for me!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
                Ray Charles was in my Dead Pool, so I won!!!!

Yeayyyy for me!!!!!
                Reagan was definitely one of my picks for this year.

Jerry Ford (no relation) will be next. And there's no way in Hell Poppy Bush is going to be around to fix an election for Jeb in 2008.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• lucky wilbury

he is going skydiving soon you know. accidents and heart attacks do happen when your falling to the earth at 100ft per second

Comment

• Viking
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

FORD - I think Death Pool trifecta rules state that they all must die within the same week (or within a week of each other). I think that pulls Randall out of the running - he's been decomposing for about three weeks now.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

She might not go within a week, but Nancy will go soon. Usually goes that way for couples who are really close.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• classicdude
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2004

I think the pope will outlive all of us. Maybe Ozzy? Mid-Ozzfest tour....would be kind of a bummer.

Comment

• gothqueen
                          Groupie
                          • Apr 2004

Why does it seem like a lot of celebrities die in the summer? Last July we lost at least five big stars.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                            She might not go within a week, but Nancy will go soon. Usually goes that way for couples who are really close.
                            Not always the case. Usually the expectation comes from the fact that one spouse, usually the wife, is so totally dependent on the husband that even the stress of attempting to make a new life without him at such an old age.

When one of my grandfathers passed away, after 61 years of marriage, we honestly didn't think my grandmother would make it very long. She never learned how to drive, and I don't believe she ever lived alone a day in her life, so that's a hard adjustment to make at the age of 82. But she surprised us all, and had 5 more years of a good life before her heart medication finally killed her kidneys

Nancy's advantage here is that she hasn't had to depend on Reagan for a decade now. More like he had to depend on her. If anything, she should actually be healthier now without the stress of dealing with someone who should know you, but doesn't, 24/7.

You never know... she could totally devote herself to a goal like Stem Cell Research and stick around for another 10 years or so.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I didn't mean it in some lesser-human way. Nancy and Ronnie were a very close couple and if you saw when she broke down, Nancy was miserable even though this has been expected for so long.

It is my experience and observation that couples who are extremely close emotionally, not dependant on the other to take care of them, die pretty close together.

Ronnie may have been physically dependant on her, but there was/is still an emotional attachment that will forever be there. He may have been slipping away, but he was still here to spend time with and sit next to. Now he's not.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...