X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Gallagher collapses on stage!

WTF?!?! I didn't know he was still performing.

Comedian Gallagher collapsed onto his back, clutching his chest during his performance tonight in Rochester, MN -- and TMZ has learned he was rushed to a hospital by ambulance.

3/10/2011 8:35 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Comedian Gallagher collapsed onto his back, clutching his chest during his performance tonight in Rochester, MN -- and TMZ has learned he was rushed to a hospital by ambulance.

Multiple witnesses tell TMZ Gallagher was doing his famous sledge-o-matic routine when he fell backwards onto the stage. We're told his eyes were closed and he was shaking.

Doctors -- who happened to be in the audience -- rushed on stage and straightened out Gallagher's arms ... and waited by his side until the ambulance arrived.
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

He's got to be pretty old now. That big hammer of his is getting heavy in his old age.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

he's 64.

i thought maybe it was his brother (the one that was doing the original Gallagher act as Gallagher Too) but it's the real Gallagher.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

30 years of carrying around the same lame-ass material finally caught up to him.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• neuralfraud
          Head Fluffer
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
          30 years of carrying around the same lame-ass material finally caught up to him.
          You sir, are speaking fighting words. I strongly recommend you halt all further heresy immediately.

Comment

Working...