Grand Larceny at the Gas Pumps (No it is NOT about Libya or Egypt)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Grand Larceny at the Gas Pumps (No it is NOT about Libya or Egypt)

<embed name="msnbc58163d" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="720" height="480" FlashVars="launch=42022175&amp;width=720&amp;heigh t=480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

It's not just gas prices that are rigged, it's stock prices and maybe some other commodity prices. The Federal Reserve Bank is giving the speculators 0% interest loans to play high roller with. So it's driving up food and fuel prices. I would love to know how many full oil takers are just sitting in the ocean waiting for a port to pull into. Sometimes there is excess supply on oil to where full tankers have to sit there and wait until they find a port that wants their cargo.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-11-2011, 08:10 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I love it! MSNBC is actually admitting that Obama was bought off by Goldman Sachs and the public is too stupid to get it. Very true. This is probably the best Ed interview I have seen.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

At least it's not another Thom Dirty Pants Hartmann...

Comment

Working...