X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blakedog17
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

Van Halen Babes

Hey all, I'm new to this site big dlr fan but one of the few at my age (21) me and my friend both are and we only date girls who are DLR fans but the trouble is we don't find many our age. are there any out there and if so where? lol
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Only? And they hafta be your age? Man, you'll end up lonely fast with those rules...
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Katydid
      I am a Giant CUNT
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Blakedog17
      Hey all, I'm new to this site big dlr fan but one of the few at my age (21) me and my friend both are and we only date girls who are DLR fans but the trouble is we don't find many our age. are there any out there and if so where? lol
      Well, it's good to know you date girls your own age. A large majority of guys in here (40's) brag that they have wives and girlfriends 10 years younger.

What I need to know is ... is your Dads single? A majority of women in here are looking for guys 40-90, or somewhere in between.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
        Well, it's good to know you date girls your own age. A large majority of guys in here (40's) brag that they have wives and girlfriends 10 years younger.
        Really? I haven't seen much of that. There's a 10-year gap between my parents, so I don't really see the bad in it.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ian_doherty

the best looking girls are always at the shows..

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
            A majority of women in here are looking for guys 40-90, or somewhere in between.
            Speak for yourself, woman! 90? LOL
            Formerly Tormented VH Fan
            Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by ian_doherty
              the best looking girls are always at the shows..
              And then she kicked your ass for snapping her pick!!

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Blakedog17
                I say quit looking for girls your age.

Comment

Working...