PDA

View Full Version : "Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?" Farrakhan Blasts Obama

ELVIS
03-20-2011, 10:04 AM
Farrakhan goes on a rant on Chicago radio about Obama calling for Qaddafi to step down, this is from yesterday

FARRAKHAN: "I warn my brother do you let these wicked demons move you in a direction that will absolutely ruin your future with your people in Africa and throughout the world...Why don't you organize a group of respected Americans and ask for a meeting with Qaddafi, you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

:elvis:

sadaist
03-20-2011, 10:58 AM
you can't order him to step down and get out, who the hell do you think you are?

I tend to agree with that in this particular situation. Al Qaddafi did was handle some violent rebels with force. If we had a group of US citizens violently try to rebel against our government, you can bet your ass force would be used to stop them. It was not like Egypt in the slightest, no matter how much the Democrats were hoping it would be.

Poor Barry...everyone is losing faith in him. Everyone that had some to begin with that is.

Seshmeister
03-20-2011, 02:37 PM
That's just silly comparing Obama to an unelected dictator who has rounded up 300 people in a building and shot them.

Kristy
03-20-2011, 02:49 PM
Of fuck him and his whole bullshit "Nation" cult. If Farramoran actually gave a shit about the Libyan people he would know full well the population there is @90% illiterate! 90%! More live in appalling poverty. Instead of bitching form a radio pulpit on who thinks what the hell what why not use his deluded fantasy of actually thinking he has any merit in the world into popularly educating them so that a dumbass like Quaddfi is never placed into despotism power ever again?

Kristy
03-20-2011, 02:51 PM
If we had a group of US citizens violently try to rebel against our government, you can bet your ass force would be used to stop them.

When did you turn into Alex Jones?

Nitro Express
03-20-2011, 11:19 PM
This joker is just the Muslim version of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Most the muslims I know have real jobs they go to and don't profit off of selling religion.

sadaist
03-20-2011, 11:43 PM
When did you turn into Alex Jones?

What makes you think I haven't been the entire time?

;)

Anyways Kristy...you summed it up best so far about Farrakhan.

FUCK HIM!

Nice, simple, and right to the damned point. I like that.

:hee:

Nitro Express
03-21-2011, 12:50 AM
The honest truth is nobody cared about the Libyan dictator as long as they got their oil from him. As soon as he starts making the international news killing more people than usual with his military do they care. Or maybe it's just an excuse to move in and take it ala Iraq.

Blaze
03-21-2011, 01:53 AM
Of fuck him and his whole bullshit "Nation" cult. If Farramoran actually gave a shit about the Libyan people he would know full well the population there is @90% illiterate! 90%! More live in appalling poverty. Instead of bitching form a radio pulpit on who thinks what the hell what why not use his deluded fantasy of actually thinking he has any merit in the world into popularly educating them so that a dumbass like Quaddfi is never placed into despotism power ever again?

Perhaps you misread your research the literacy rate of Libya:

definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 82.6%
male: 92.4%
female: 72% (2003 est.)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ly.html

However, you are correct about Farrakhan and his black supremacist cult, most ignore him. But perhaps he has settled down in his time like Dr. David Duke has. I think Dr. Duke has actually repented from supremacist behavior. However, I do not know. I think Dr. Duke has taken the separatist road. Maybe, Farrakhan has also. Maybe, they could sing Kum-by-ya together. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
03-21-2011, 04:09 AM
Ever notice dictators with no oil never get invaded but man, if you have oil and NATO has an excuse, bombs away!

sadaist
03-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Ever notice dictators with no oil never get invaded but man, if you have oil and NATO has an excuse, bombs away!

What do you mean?

Didn't we protect the citizens of Sudan & Darfur?

Didn't we protect the citizens in Somalia?

;)

Seshmeister
03-21-2011, 05:49 AM
It's a pity we don't live in a world where the president could go on TV and say 'Who the hell am I? Who the fuck are you pal...?' :)

vh rides again
03-21-2011, 02:11 PM
Damn n I thought I would never agree with anything that racist piece of shit had to say, fuck me all to hell.