Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This site is going slow all day

Hello,
    All day the DLRarny site has been slow. I have DSL. Is the army's webhosting provider having problems? Does anyone have the same problem as me in the slowness.

I did yesterday as well. It always seems to happen in the afternoon.

Comment

It's all the sheep here..........sheep are not known for their speed!

Comment

I didn't know this.. because I haven't been on much in the past few days.
        usually the server nees to be restarted when it's slow.
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

I think you're right Lumbergh,

The pen is over at the Links, not here.

Comment

It was slow for me too. Seems better now though (except for that damn white screen all the time)
            Formerly Tormented VH Fan
            Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

Guess I spoke to soon...it's slow again.

Comment

Im guessing the bandwidth is exceeding...Its slow for me too.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

Sarge...it was slow as a motherfucker when I got online today...

I called them about a half an hour while I was outside grilling...and they said they sent a ping and got something strange...lmfao...no shit...

Said it would be fixed within 24 hours...and I got back online...and sure enough...we're flowing again...

we weren't exceeding bandwith...they said they were having problems with several sites...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

If it's slow, just keep posting in here...we'll get to it...

I called last night and left a message...and it seemed to work itself out throughout the night...but was slogging again today...

Like I said...they were talking about a universal problem when I called...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Seems fine now *keeping fingers crossed*

Comment

it has been on again and off again and same with the white screen. Last night I Received a couple of couldn't locate server errors. I also am on DSL. But what the heck. I just keep trying.

Comment

Originally posted by lms2
                          it has been on again and off again and same with the white screen. Last night I Received a couple of couldn't locate server errors. I also am on DSL. But what the heck. I just keep trying.
                          You mean it's still happening to you...

I've been online all night...and it's been fine for me...

let me know if this is still an issue...

Comment

Sarge and Pojo, how about requesting a remote reset function
                            They must be running Windows based web servers if they need resetting all the time..
                            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Actually no shit here, but quite a few web hosting companies run both Windows and Linux servers. If its an option, ask to be migrated to the linux server (if not already). Ive had websites run like dogs with certain hosting companies, found out that they also had linux servers, migrated, and presto, reliability probs fixed...

One of my partners used to run an ISP here in Oz and they had a linux webserver that had not been reset in over a year.. But their windows server was always clagging out..
                              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...
                              X