PDA

View Full Version : Geraldine Ferraro passes

Steve Savicki
03-26-2011, 03:18 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obit_ferraro

Wonder if/how feminism would have changed if she and Mondale won against Reagan's second term.

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Ouch.... Geraldine was a good chica....pours one out on the curb tonight for her. RIP.

FORD
03-26-2011, 03:57 PM
I had no idea she was ill. Too bad the last thing she will be remembered for is making absurd racist statements on a Rupert Murdoch network.

RIP Geraldine :(

ELVIS
03-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Does she collect $200 ??

SunisinuS
03-26-2011, 06:47 PM
Yay... you are so clever to make a monopoly reference on someones life....Hey Elvis run for orifice.....let's see who votes for you.

hambon4lif
03-26-2011, 07:11 PM
I wouldn't even bother.
It's getting to the point where trying to explain anything to ELVIS is like explaining astrophysics to a wino.
Sure, you could give it a shot, but it's generally a waste of time.

He's marinated in his own ignorance.

Diamondjimi
03-26-2011, 10:39 PM
:lol:

Anonymous
03-26-2011, 10:55 PM
Steve Suckadicki is a buttfucking retard & a paedophile.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, SUCKADICKI!

Cheers! :bottle:

Anonymous
03-26-2011, 10:56 PM
It's getting so that he'll probably be cross if someone don't post that no more.

Cheers! :bottle:

fifth element
03-26-2011, 11:09 PM
and getting back to the origional topic........

Geraldine Ferraro, RIP.

ELVIS
03-27-2011, 12:11 PM
Suxinixus and tampon4anus can suck each others dicks all they want...

Like I told LoungeMolester and Dickforbrains long ago before they went back to facebook...

I'll still be here kicking ass when they are long gone and forgotten about...

You can all kiss my ass...

I'm a LIFER !!

:mad2:

kwame k
03-27-2011, 12:28 PM
It's nice to have goals, E:umm:

I'm surprised you're a Lifer........I'm Pro-Choice:)

ELVIS
03-27-2011, 12:29 PM
I'm pro-life and pro-choice...

kwame k
03-27-2011, 12:34 PM
Way to take sides on an issue, E:)

ELVIS
03-27-2011, 01:52 PM
No...

I'm pro-life for me and pro-choice for you...

SunisinuS
03-27-2011, 02:03 PM

Like I told LoungeMolester and Dickforbrains long ago before they went back to facebook...

I'll still be here kicking ass when they are long gone and forgotten about...

You can all kiss my ass...

I'm a LIFER !!

:mad2:

I am glad you think about my dick in your spare time.

ELVIS
03-27-2011, 02:07 PM
Fag says what ??

Blaze
03-27-2011, 02:24 PM
:umm:
Could E be anti-choice because he knows that if he mated with a person that was pro-choice his subterfuge mating encounters would choose to not carry.

kwame k
03-27-2011, 02:34 PM
No...

I'm pro-life for me and pro-choice for you...

Wow....me too:beers8:

SunisinuS
03-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Fag says what ??

I think about my dick in your mouth.....you do too huh?

Blaze
03-27-2011, 02:47 PM
:popc1:

Blaze
03-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Is Elvis a biter, Suni? Maybe you should let some else go first. :biggrin:

hambon4lif
03-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Personally, I'm kinda creeped out that he's salivating over my junk.

I'm not a homophobe, but it's making me really uncomfortable.

Nitro Express
03-27-2011, 03:16 PM
The way the world is going to shit, I think mothers do their children a favor by aborting them. Mom didn't want them and the abortion will save them from being someone's child sex slave later on.

hambon4lif
03-27-2011, 03:31 PM
The way the world is going to shit, I think mothers do their children a favor by aborting them. Mom didn't want them and the abortion will save them from being someone's child sex slave later on.Well, I suppose that's one way of looking at it.

I doubt that I could make it through life with that kind of....umm...optimism.

fifth element
03-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Fag says what ??

LOL...Youre the one who said it, E....

so that makes you the fag?

fifth element
03-27-2011, 03:48 PM
The way the world is going to shit, I think mothers do their children a favor by aborting them. Mom didn't want them and the abortion will save them from being someone's child sex slave later on.

yikes....I'm not even gonna touch that one......

btw Nitro..glad youre around to give us such....interesting points of view....
tell your mother thank you...lol

hambon4lif
03-27-2011, 04:08 PM

tell your mother thank you...lolMy grandfather was like that, too. I think his last words were "The government is really fucked up, and we're all going to die" ......Thank you, Obi-Wan!:baaa:

I'm one of the most self-obsessed motherfuckers walking the planet. If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that everything revolves around my nutsack, and I'd say that with absolute conviction.
However, I refuse to believe that the rise and fall of planet Earth will happen within my lifetime.
My ego's not that out of control.

SunisinuS
03-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Hehe I used to have this neighbor from Ohio...his grand dad would just go on a Rant/Tear about how the whole world went to shit when women got the vote....lol it was hilarious....poor old guy would get apoplectic about it.

Nitro Express
03-28-2011, 03:21 AM

tell your mother thank you...lol

Oh my mom was a nurse before Row vs. Wade. She saw the results of black market abortions. She grew up in a conservative christian family but her experience in the hospital made her very pro choice. There are always going to be abortions, legal or not. The government can't legislate morals and there are places it just doesn't need to be. Let's say your daughter gets raped and get pregnant from it. Do you want the government involved in that situation? Hell no! It's between you, your daughter, and the doctor. Any conservative christian asshole who wants to stick their nose there needs to be force fed 50 pounds of Pop Rocks and then shotgun a keg of beer on top of it.

SunisinuS
03-28-2011, 04:15 AM
My brother had to go to New York with his new young wife as only two states were then legal,....course the mexico coathanger.....they were fucking crucified by my parents and the world....but he is still my favorite brother and her my favorite girl from him....lol although still a tie between Karen and Connie.....my brother was a bad ass.

SunisinuS
03-28-2011, 04:17 AM
I am pro choice for only one reason....I know who kills themselves:

fryingdutchman
03-28-2011, 06:45 AM
Wow...all of this fighting has been fun, but back on topic...

Ferraro was always too much of a whiner for my taste. She never had the thick skin you need to really make it "big" in politics.

But that didn't necessarily make her a bad person.

In fact, some would say that not having the chops for hardcore politics actually makes you a BETTER person...

See ya, Geraldine. You certainly provided some interesting moments over the years.

fryingdutchman
03-28-2011, 06:46 AM
**Oh...and STFU Steve....

Nitro Express
03-28-2011, 01:29 PM
My grandfather was like that, too. I think his last words were "The government is really fucked up, and we're all going to die" ......Thank you, Obi-Wan!:baaa:

I'm one of the most self-obsessed motherfuckers walking the planet. If you were to ask me, I'd tell you that everything revolves around my nutsack, and I'd say that with absolute conviction.
However, I refuse to believe that the rise and fall of planet Earth will happen within my lifetime.
My ego's not that out of control.

I don't believe in the book of revelations or timelines of destruction. I do think we have too much technology for our ethics. I think the greedy corporations we have rolled over and let have a monopoly over things will destroy us with their greed. We have been circling the drain since Vietnam and we are getting closer to going down the hole. Shit does happen and when it happens people either pull together or they destroy each other. Maybe that is the natural selection. Corruption lets shit happen, the corrupt parts of society kill each other fighting over food and resources, and the ones who get along survive it. So you have a group of halfway decent survivors left to keep the race going.

Nitro Express
03-28-2011, 01:36 PM
My brother had to go to New York with his new young wife as only two states were then legal,....course the mexico coathanger.....they were fucking crucified by my parents and the world....but he is still my favorite brother and her my favorite girl from him....lol although still a tie between Karen and Connie.....my brother was a bad ass.

To be honest, you can't judge a person unless you are in their situation. I'm glad I never had to make those kinds of decisions. I think these bible thumpers need to take a lesson from their own book where God said judgement is mine and judge not that ye may not be judged. In other words, God is telling the righteous pissant they are too imperfect to judge and only God can judge. Hey. I'm a pretty naturally lazy person so the more I can delegate to God the better. Judging is too much emotional work. Say fuck it and turn it over to God. LOL!

Jesus Christ
03-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Interesting interpretation of Scripture, My son :jesuslol:

Nitro Express
03-28-2011, 02:38 PM
Interesting interpretation of Scripture, My son :jesuslol:

Yeah. Another thing these religious assholes need to get clear is you are not coming back here. You already came to give some good advice to a completely fucked up world and got whipped and crucified for your trouble. Why in the hell would you want to come back here after that shit? Naw, the advice is still there, follow it and thrive or ignore it and destroy yourselves. As they say, living well is the best revenge. Jesus is living the good life now and the assholes to told pilot to crucify him have probably been reincarnated into child sex slaves.

Jesus Christ
03-28-2011, 03:20 PM
No, I'm definitely coming back, but it's on Dad's timetable, not Pat Robertson's or John Hagee's. And nobody's nailing me to a cross next time. That was definitely a one shot deal. When I return, there's going to be an express train to Hell for the folks of the mentality who did that to Me the last time I was down there.