• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Westwood One, Live VH Interview 6/10/04

<center>Westwood One Interview Van Halen - June 10, 2004
    One Hour “Don’t Miss” Interview with all VH Members including with Sir Eddie

"I'm back, I'm black and I'm chasing young white meat!"

Van Halen guitarist EddieVan Halen - Newly single and back on the road with his band
    Reuters – “Notable Quotes” June 9, 2004

==========================
    Download is in 2 parts. Server is pokey, like me, so be patient.

While you’re waiting, have a strong influence of choice and nasty visions with me, you’ll need it! ~ xoxoxo GS’s helper, Trixie

Right Click To Download - 13.1MB mp3
    </center>

<center>
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Hope you like it boys. Gotta get back to sorting out these computer files for GSlinger. Oh girl’s does he have a wonderful gun!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• gslinger
      Foot Soldier
      • May 2004

shucks, little ol me forgot ~ If you missed the best of the public released 6/1/04 VH Dress Rehearsal Live Videos here it is again. I liked it better after a big fat pregnant Malboro:

* * * Click Here * * *
      <center>

Comment

• gslinger
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

tv
        <center>

Comment

• gslinger
          Foot Soldier
          • May 2004

tha links kaput ~ these work ~ dont know bout this stuff ~ shucks wheres a man when you need 1

xoxo trix

Part I

Right Click To Download Part I - 13.1MB mp3

Part II

Right Click To Download Part II - 12.4 MB mp3
          <center>

Comment

• gslinger
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

shucks vid link not startin vh vid up ~ whenya go to vid page go to entertainment column & find >van halen-sammy hagar joins group< & click it ~ if not in column click the >more< tab & its on 2 page xoxox trix ~~ i thik eddie sounds hotxxx
            <center>

Comment

• lms2

gslinger is the greatest. 2nd set of links worked quickly and correctly. you ozsome man...Thank you.

Comment

• kennyboy
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

ED SOUNDS FUCKING DRUNK!
                http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

thanks for the link gslinger.

Tommy Nast sounds like Cabbie from the Stern show.
                  Last edited by ThrillsNSpills; 06-11-2004, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• gigolo
                    Roadie
                    • May 2004

Gracias for the links Trixie. The two downloads total run time is only 27.53 minutes, guess rest is all ads for the one hour radio show? Seems like this tour is just a big hype game. Why did they do the radio show early? The press release said it was supposed to be this weekend? The three new songs sounded a lot better as to audio quality but they still really sink.
                    Last edited by gigolo; 06-11-2004, 08:37 AM.
                    Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Somebody give me a reason to listen to this.

Comment

• gigolo
                        Roadie
                        • May 2004

Lets see if this works
                        Hey you Van Dutch guys. Your names Neil & Bob or is that what you do!

Comment

• ZahZoo
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Thanks gslinger! Nice lookin bitch you got there doin the filing...
                          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

What a fluff interview, there goes 15 minutes of my life I wish I had back, nothing interesting was said.....Although the only thing I would find interesting that they would have to say was that Dave was rejoining the band.....
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• lms
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              Somebody give me a reason to listen to this.
                              Cause curiosity killed the cat bro, and we don't want ya dying on us.

To prove to yourself that you are not missing anything.

To reaffirm that Dave is Van Halen and there can be no substitutions.

I would say for the entertainment value-but there is none.
                              "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

Working...