X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6discs2die4
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Mar 2011

Hi

Hello all. I've been visiting the Roth Army site every day for years and finally decided it's time to join. Looking forward to discussing/arguing about all things DAVE!!! You will not find a bigger DLR fan than me...
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi 6discs2die4 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by 6discs2die4
      You will not find a bigger DLR fan than me...
      how tall are you?

and welcome, by the way
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• 6discs2die4
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Mar 2011

Good One!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Cool name, cool avatar...

Welcome!
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• 6discs2die4
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Mar 2011

Thanks Diamondjimi! Love how at the bottom of all your posts you have the 6 discs I would die 4...

Comment

• SunisinuS
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • May 2010

WTH! I CAN SEE COLOR!!!!! *Rushes out to Mom by the water pump.....Color Mom Color!

Welcome.
              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Hello all. I've been visiting the Roth Army site every day for years and finally decided it's time to join. Looking forward to discussing/arguing about all things DAVE!!! You will not find a bigger DLR fan than me...

Do you live in New Hampshire? Or is that for NO HAGAR?

Welcome aboard!
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

Welcome!
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

You will not find a bigger DLR fan than me...
                    What a place to make that sort of statement, but welcome....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• VAiN
                      Use my hand, I won't look
                      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Sup! I'm sure you'll find plenty of discussing/arguing going on around here...
                      Originally posted by wiseguy
                      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Working...