DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

That's just...weird.

Linky Here:

• Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Cool...
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I hate spiders. We went on a backpacking trip through Guatemala and in one location we stayed in thatched roof huts. There were bunk beds and I was sleeping in the top bunk. I noticed there was chicken wire laid over the bottom of the thatched roof and wondered why they put it there. Then in the middle of the night I was woken by the sounds of something hitting the chicken wire and grabbed my flashlight and turned it on to take a look. Big ass spiders were coming out of the thatch and dropping down onto the chicken wire! I didn't sleep at all the rest of that night.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

I don't see what's so 'weird' about it. In fact, I think it's awesome!

Fuck the mosquitos!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, if the spiders want to set up a massive arachni-condo in a tree next to the river and eat all the mosquitoes, then what's not to like?

I made a deal with the spiders who live around here. As long as they stay outside, they can build webs where ever the fuck they please. But the minute they get on the wrong side of the door, they get squished.

I think that's more than fair.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...