PDA

View Full Version : The Holes in the Economic Dam can't be plugged anymore

FORD
04-26-2011, 02:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyMUbLew65k

Nitro Express
04-26-2011, 03:04 PM
It's all about productive jobs. We outsourced them. As far as the US dollar goes it's actually the Federal Reserve Note issued by a private bank. What you do is what Kennedy did. You issue US Treasury notes to compete with the Fed's toilet paper. The world still buys the dollar when there is trouble in the world because we have a history of political stability. China has a great economy but who trusts them with their money?

So you go with a US Treasury issued US Treasury Dollar under the control of the US Government and slap some tariffs on China and other countries screwing us on the exchange rate. You focus on productive jobs again where nobody will have the excuse they can't find work anymore and you go from there. It's fixable.

The Federal Reserve and the current Administration is taking us to the road of no jobs and hyperinflation. Of course once the Federal Reserve Note is worth nothing that takes care of the debt because any number multiplied with zero becomes zero. But then you have starving, ruined people in the wake of that.

We need to get people working and we need currency stability. That's what needs to be focused on first. Then we need to start going after these Wall Street criminals and start doing audits. A lot of this debt we are being stuck with can be written off as fraud.

Nitro Express
04-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Let's say the US totally implodes into a mad max scenario. People start killing each other and grubbing for assets. The whole thing ends years later with total ruin. Ok. What turns the tide after total ruin? People go to work and rebuild that is if you have the people that can actually do that. So you are going to work yourself out at any point on the spectrum the only question is how much damage happens between that happening.

Hardrock69
04-26-2011, 04:05 PM
Taking control of our money supply was one thing Kennedy did that angered everyone you do not want to piss off.

It was the best thing for our country....in fact, despite some things he did that I do not agree with (failure to act on the Cuban Missile Crisis for over a year even though he knew Soviet missiles were there), he did a LOT to try to help our country.

The presidents who are badasses (see the Dr. Love thread) are Idealists. And Idealists scare the crap out of the powers that be......as you can kill humans, but you cannot kill an idea.

Idealists tend to do what is right, not what is expedient.

Obama is an Idealist in a way, but he is a pussy. He is not a badass, and in the 21st-century, we need a badass.

Guitar Shark
04-26-2011, 04:17 PM
Somebody call Chuck Norris.

chefcraig
04-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Somebody call Chuck Norris.

Or this guy...

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n23/skateboy434/predator_ventura.jpg

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee283/bawtpt84/Myspace/JesseVentura2012.gif

FORD
04-27-2011, 03:11 AM
I'd definitely go with Jesse over Chuck Norris. Norris is a fundagelical wackjob who thinks right wing religion should be mandatory in public schools. Jesse would be alright, as long as he doesn't let Ron Paul anywhere near domestic policy (except the "Federal" Reserve, which I hate as much as he does)

Seshmeister
04-27-2011, 05:39 AM
I would go for Charlie Sheen rather than Norris.

ThrillsNSpills
04-29-2011, 08:39 PM
I'm reading one of the JV's books and he's said that everytime he does press tours or goes on TV his phone line clicks like he's being tapped. I guess he must be a terrorist or something.

Seshmeister
04-29-2011, 08:45 PM
The fact he is sometimes correct on the odd issue doesn't stop him from being a fucking paranoid deluded idiot.