PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Suggestions

Dr. Love
06-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Okay, this is slightly off topic, but I'm putting it here because there's always that argument about this topic.

History:

This morning, I get up and get ready to go to an interview for senior developer position. I go outside and I notice something peculiar. My car is sitting ON THE FUCKING GROUND!!! Some jack-off stole my wheels last night between 3 am and 8 am.

Anyway, I filed a report, etc, etc got new tires put on ($500 deductable, I hate that.)

So I was thinking it's time I got me a pair of things, and since you guys are clever/knowledgeable in the world (more than I am, anyway), I need your help.

I need suggestions for a gun and a cool line to use with it if I catch any fuckers stealing my wheels again.

lucky wilbury
06-11-2004, 03:57 PM
you feel lucky punk? well do ya?

Dr. Love
06-11-2004, 04:05 PM
LOL, not sure I could pull that off. I'd have to practice in the mirror. :D

I was thinkin about "I've got the cure you're thinking of .... BLAMBLAMBLAM."

But it would make little sense to anyone outside of the forum. Man, getting a good line to use when taking someone unaware is pretty hard. :(

Big Troubles
06-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Pick up a 9mm. Aim it at the fuckers temple and tell him your clip is full. Then tell him he's got a 10 second count to get the fuck off your property. :D

FORD
06-11-2004, 06:37 PM
How the fuck have you lived this long in Texas without a gun? I thought they were mandatory down there?

Dr. Love
06-11-2004, 06:54 PM
I have a gun, man. I just don't shoot guys with it.

The ladies, however... :D