PDA

View Full Version : Obama Just oWned Trump at Correspndants Dinner

Nickdfresh
05-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Revenge! Barack Obama Thumps Trump at White House Correspondents Dinner
Published: April 30, 2011 @ 8:22 pm

By Dylan Stableford

Donald Trump heard some boos when he arrived on red carpet at the White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner on Saturday -- but that was nothing compared to what he faced inside the ballroom at the Washington Hilton.

Barack Obama got his revenge on Trump and the birther movement during his speech, skewering the reality star and would-be opponent in 2012 with jokes aimed directly at the absurdness of the birther issue and, more specifically, Trump's candidacy.

The evening, which began as a light-hearted celebration of the president's first term, quickly turned into the Trump Roast: Part II.

Opening with a video montage set to the Hulk Hogan theme “Real American,” Obama began his speech saying, “My fellow Americans” (emphasis his).

The president then unleashed a barrage of birth certificate jokes. “Hopefully this puts to rest any lingering doubts,” Obama said. “But just in case, I am releasing my official birth video.” A clip from “The Lion King” followed.

“I want to make clear to the Fox News table, that was a joke,” he said. “Call Disney if you don't believe me -- they have the long-form version.”

“I heard Michele Bachmann was born in Canada,” Obama continued. “Yes Michele, this is how it starts.”

Also read: Donald Trump Shows Up at the White House Correspondents Dinner, Is Booed on Arrival

Obama then turned his attention to the elephant in the room. "Donald Trump is here. I know he's taken some flack recently, but no one is more ready to put the birther issue to rest than the Donald," Obama said. "So he can focus real issues at hand facing America, like ‘Did we really land on the moon?’ ‘What really happened in Roswell?’ And, ‘Where are Biggie and Tupac?’”

“We all know about your credentials and wealth of experience,” Obama told Trump. “The other night on “Celebrity Apprentice” ... you fired Gary Busey. These are the kinds of situations that would keep me up at night.”

Obama also tossed a few barbs at his Hollywood critics. “It’s fair to say that when it comes to my presidency, the honeymoon is over. Matt Damon said he [has been] disappointed in my performance,” Obama said. “Matt, I just saw the ‘Adjustment Bureau.’ Right back atcha buddy.”

“Saturday Night Live” head writer Seth Meyers -- who served as the evenings traditional comedic entertainment -- followed Obama.

“These are my birth certificate jokes,” Meyers said, holding up a stack of notes. “Now unusable.” (“Who told you I had birth certificate jokes?” Meyers asked the president. “It was Assange, wasn't it?”)

Instead, Meyers roasted the media companies in the room, including his own. “Comcast bought NBC this year, I'm assuming by accident,” he said. “C-SPAN,” which televised the dinner live, “is one unpaid electric bill away from being a radio station.”

Of the traditional "WHCD" afterparties, Meyers said: “The New York Times party used to be free but tonight there's apparently cover ... so I'm just going to go to the Huffington Post party.”

But, he said, “the Huffington Post party is asking people to go to other parties and steal food and drinks and bring it from there.”

Meyers roasted Obama, too. “When you were sworn in, you looked like the guy from those Old Spice commercials," Meyers quipped. "Now you look like Louis Gossett, Sr. Is this the ‘Change’ you were talking about?”

He added: “If your hair gets any whiter, the Tea Party is going to endorse it.”

Eventually, Meyers, like Obama before him, served The Donald some humble pie. “Trump is saying he is running as a Republican, which is ironic, because I had assumed he was running as a joke.”

TheWrap.com (http://www.thewrap.com/media/article/revenge-barack-obama-skewers-donald-trump-white-house-correspondents-dinner-26949)

Seshmeister
05-01-2011, 04:51 AM

Nickdfresh
05-01-2011, 04:54 AM
When is anyone going to check into the birth certificate of that fucking thing on Trumps head? It's like a Tribble or something!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/af/STTroubleTrib.jpg

Seshmeister
05-01-2011, 05:08 AM
He is very good at that sort of thing, politicians are usually terrible at selling a joke.

Seshmeister
05-01-2011, 05:11 AM

sadaist
05-01-2011, 05:55 AM
The evening...a celebration of the president's first term

:lmao:

Nitro Express
05-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Obama is a joke.

binnie
05-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Trump owns himself every time he looks in the mirror.

Nitro Express
05-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Donald Trump is the Gene Simmons of real estate. Both have horrible hair that make you wonder what in the fuck they have up there and what it's made of. They both sell everything under the sun from bottled water, steaks, reality TV shows. They are both ugly guys who screw beautiful women. Gene probably would run from president if he was born here.

Nitro Express
05-01-2011, 10:09 PM
What the fuck. If Trump is on the ballot in 2012 I will vote for him just to have a good laugh. Wyoming gives it's vote to the Republican anyways.

Hardrock69
05-02-2011, 08:37 AM
:lmao:

Fucking grate. Hope Trumpy is happy. :D

jhale667
05-02-2011, 07:13 PM
:lol: OWNED!!!! The man who would be comb-over-in-chief looked like he wanted to slither out of the room as quickly as possible, but someone was stepping on his tail...

Seshmeister
05-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Looked like he wasn't used to being kidded and he didn't like it all.

What an idiot hole, how did he not see it coming the minute he was invited?

lesfunk
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Gene probably would run from president if he was born here.

It didn't stop Barack

twonabomber
05-02-2011, 10:11 PM
C-Span is in HD? for what?

bueno bob
05-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Obama killed. Trump was owned. We got bin Laden and a long form birth certificate. And a royal wedding. Plus the Pen hit post #20,000, delivered by Rikk.

All in all, a grate fuckin' week.

SunisinuS
05-02-2011, 11:38 PM
It didn't stop Barack

Explain Les Funk. How Goes it?

lesfunk
05-03-2011, 12:06 AM
It was a poke at the whole birth certificate thing....

Blaze
05-03-2011, 01:27 AM
It reminds me of a story.....

I was at a store this elderly man was a nice chatter. We both are at the chashier and he is buying some sillies. He has one wooden doll that is painted black. He says this is your president's wife. It was really a cute doll. I asked him where he was from. The elder something twice that sounded like communism. I asked, you are from communism. He said yes.

This poor soul had so been mind controled in a previous generation that he could only say communism when he felt he was doing somethin naughty by buying a wooden doll painted black.

I felt bad. :(

I wanted to comfort him. Place my hand on his shoulder. But he was already so frightened by speaking out.

Later I wondered what it must have been like to speak out during that communism and "blackie" time.

I wish he had not known that fear. I wish some how I could have told him... It was OK. That bad dolls are only a thing of those who watch videos.

That colors are free for all and any color is OK. And that his doll was cute, without his feeling guilt. :(

Fairwrning
05-03-2011, 06:36 PM
I think the fox news table comment was the funniest part..