PDA

View Full Version : So where should the next Navy SEAL raid be?

FORD
05-03-2011, 03:40 PM
If we're to believe the current story, 20 guys went into a house in Pakistan and did what should have been done almost 10 years ago. Where should they go next, to carry out similar operations?

PETE'S BROTHER
05-03-2011, 03:48 PM
wall st.

kwame k
05-03-2011, 04:02 PM
I'd like to see a multi-prong attack.......Congress, lobbyists, and every corporation that pays zero in taxes, yet gets a refund from We The People.

Oh, and just blanket bomb Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush and John Yoo! Why risk injuring our brave men and women in uniform over those scumbags!

jhale667
05-03-2011, 05:18 PM
Hmm....how 'bout the place where the Osama's #2 Al-Zawacky or whatever his name is, the ACTUAL brains as opposed to the bankroll for Al-Qaeda's chilin' - betcha it's in the same neighborhood (or was until Sunday!!)...

kwame k
05-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Which brings up a good point about Pakistan.........by definition, aren't we at war with any country that harbors "terraist"?

binnie
05-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Trump towers.

VanHalener
05-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Cabo.
Let them have the night off, let them run up a HUGE bill getting fuuuuhuhuhukkkked up, and let them tear the place down to the ground before evac.
Have a drone orbiting with nerve gas, sheep formula, in case a large Spam signature shows up on radar.

~Awww Yeah~

Baby's On Fire
05-03-2011, 07:33 PM
If we're to believe the current story, 20 guys went into a house in Pakistan and did what should have been done almost 10 years ago. Where should they go next, to carry out similar operations?

The nearest mosque.

Then the nearest Christian place of worship...and on and on.

hambon4lif
05-03-2011, 07:58 PM
The Fox News Building (a.k.a. Murdochs "Death Star") - for poisoning the minds of mouth-breathing inbred hicks with their false news stories and tired racial bullshit. Manipulating the minds of morons who already have a hard enough time just tying their shoes and wiping their own ass, has got to be some form of mental cruelty. That kind of shit has to stop....

.....send them in!

Kristy
05-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Savicki's hard drive?

bueno bob
05-03-2011, 11:09 PM
Savicki's hard drive?

Word.

sadaist
05-04-2011, 12:03 AM
My ex-wifes place. Get back the wedding ring I sold my 19' ski boat to buy. I would like to purchase a smaller boat to be able to fish in San Diego bay again.

Oh...and see if that bitch has my Ipod.

Thank you in advance. God bless America!

*pst......I hear she has a large weapons cache. better go in hot & ready to light her up.
;)

Kristy
05-04-2011, 12:12 AM
Oh...and see if that bitch has my Ipod.

Vastly overrated pieces of shit anyway. Try not to miss it. Mine just plays 'By-Tor And The Snow Dog' by Rush over and over and over.

FORD
05-04-2011, 12:13 AM
Any SEALS at Coronado? You should be able to get them over there right away :biggrin:

Kristy
05-04-2011, 12:40 AM
*Plays 'My Wife' by The Who on my pile of shit iPod for Sadaist*

sadaist
05-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Any SEALS at Coronado? You should be able to get them over there right away :biggrin:

Knowing my ex-wife, all the single SEALS probably already know there way there.

Nitro Express
05-04-2011, 01:42 AM
The US Congress.

FORD
05-04-2011, 01:51 AM
The US Congress.

Alright, but only after we trick them into voting to fund the operation. :biggrin:

sadaist
05-04-2011, 03:11 AM
I was gonna vote 'Saudi', but I am meaning OPEC so I chose 'other'. I think they are probably the shadiest bunch right now and need to be hanging out with Osama on the floor of the Arabian Sea.

BigBadBrian
05-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Mine just plays 'By-Tor And The Snow Dog' by Rush over and over and over.

It can't be that bad then.

BigBadBrian
05-05-2011, 07:22 AM
http://www.destination360.com/north-america/us/washington-dc/images/s/washington-dc-white-house-s.jpg

Not for POTUS, but for some of his treasonous "czar" fuckwits that work for him.

Hardrock69
05-06-2011, 01:05 AM
I could agree with a lot of stuff on the list, but they need to go assassinate that fucking bastard in North Korea.

FORD
05-06-2011, 02:32 AM
He's pretty close to dropping dead already, isn't he? Might be better if they took out his son Kim W. Jung, or whatever his name is.

sadaist
05-06-2011, 03:21 AM
I could agree with a lot of stuff on the list, but they need to go assassinate that fucking bastard in North Korea.

Odd. North Korea has been suspiciously quiet lately.

hideyoursheep
05-06-2011, 04:11 AM
1-Crawford, Texas.

2-Bohemian Grove

3-The address of the 2 phone numbers found inside Bin Shotten's robe.

sadaist
05-06-2011, 04:13 AM

Nah. Was just a pizza place & a taxi cab company.

FORD
05-06-2011, 05:00 AM
1-Crawford, Texas.

2-Bohemian Grove

I'll bet one of those numbers belongs to Poppy Bush. Wouldn't be the first time a CIA operative wound up dead with Poppy's personal phone number on him

George H.W. Bush failed to disclose his friendship with George De Mohrenschildt, a renowned oil geologist and Lee Harvey Oswald's best friend in Dallas. They knew each other since 1942, probably even longer, because in 1939 he went to work for Humble Oil, a company founded by Prescott Bush. In 1977, when De Mohrenschildt is located by investigators of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, who want to interview him, he allegedly commits suicide the following day. The last person to interview him on the day he died, is Jay Edward Epstein, a writer/historian and a known apologist for the Warren Report since day one. Epstein married a CIA agent and is the biographer of former CIA-director James Jesus Angleton, presumably in charge of Oswald's "defection" to Russia. Interestingly, Epstein is also the "consultant" that was suddenly hired by NBC in 1995, when NBC was making a program for national TV on the confession of James E. Files. The program was promptly cancelled.

George De Mohrenschildt
In De Mohrenschildt's address book a telephone number is found for Bush's oil company Zapata Petroleum, with a further entry for "George Poppy Bush". It is well known that "Poppy" is a nickname for George H.W. Bush to his friends and family. Shortly before, De Mohrenschildt had sent his old friend George, now CIA director, a letter, asking if something could be done about the surveillance and harassment he was lately exposed to. Why would De Mohrenschildt suspect the harassment originated from the CIA? This letter is public domain now, but does not show up in the collections of correspondence that Bush put together in a book as a way of publishing his memoirs.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush3.htm

hideyoursheep
05-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Then all 3 of my choices would lead to the BCE compound?

BigBadBrian
05-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Then all 3 of my choices would lead to the BCE compound?

Wonderful. Another conspiracy-burdened numbbrain that believes in the mythical "BCE."

Don't you and FORD have a Star Trek convention you should be at right about now?

hideyoursheep
05-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Wonderful. Another conspiracy-burdened numbbrain that believes in the mythical "BCE."

Don't you and FORD have a Star Trek convention you should be at right about now?

Brian.

You're a lying, hypocritical, misinformed, narrow-minded. useless piece of shit troll that adds nothing to any discussion, you never make sense, and no one listens to you.

Grown-ups are talking...get fucking lost!

ULTRAMAN VH
05-06-2011, 10:47 AM
The Fed should be there next target.

Unchainme
05-06-2011, 11:16 AM
Cabo..

But "..and I ran I ran so far away"

a close 2nd. Hate Amdijad and consider him a piece of shit, and the very fact that kids my hate, also hate that bullshit form of gov't.

Seshmeister
05-06-2011, 11:50 AM
I'll bet one of those numbers belongs to Poppy Bush. Wouldn't be the first time a CIA operative wound up dead with Poppy's personal phone number on him

The whole De Mohrenschildt affair is interesting but not enough to prove Bush had a hand in a conspiracy which led to Kennedys death.

It's not impossible but there just isn't any evidence, just some odd circumstantial shit. I don't think there is any chance of ever finding a smoking gun now short of a deathbed confession from one of the very few people still alive. It's annoying.

chefcraig
05-06-2011, 12:37 PM
The whole De Mohrenschildt affair is interesting but not enough to prove Bush had a hand in a conspiracy which led to Kennedys death.

It's not impossible but there just isn't any evidence, just some odd circumstantial shit. I don't think there is any chance of ever finding a smoking gun now short of a deathbed confession from one of the very few people still alive. It's annoying.

Here ya go: E. Howard Hunt's "Deathbed Confession" Aired on National Radio this past weekend (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?46205-E.-Howard-Hunt-s-quot-Deathbed-Confession-quot-Aired-on-National-Radio-this-past-weekend....) :baaa:

jhale667
05-06-2011, 12:39 PM
BoneheadBitchBrie's trailer. :hee:

BigBadBrian
05-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Brian.

You're a lying, hypocritical, misinformed, narrow-minded. useless piece of shit troll that adds nothing to any discussion, you never make sense, and no one listens to you.

Grown-ups are talking...get fucking lost!

Dance, my little puppet. :gulp:

http://www.fantasiescometrue.com/images/medium/fct_a39e5ff862f9add.jpg

jhale667
05-06-2011, 01:13 PM
So...in his small, twisted mind, anyone who owns Brie into oblivion is his "puppet" that he's "commanding" ....to verbally abuse and humiliate him...because he's into that sort of thing. :lol:

hideyoursheep
05-06-2011, 02:35 PM
New movie in the works!

"SEAL Team Sex"

Starring: BigBunsBrian.

:lol:

jhale667
05-06-2011, 04:55 PM
New movie in the works!

"SEAL Team Sex"

Starring: BigBunsBrian.

:lol:

Don't want to give any spoilers, but I hear the SEALS do more than just VERBALLY abuse and humiliate Brie...:lmao: