PDA

View Full Version : Wow. Kentucky Derby Come-From-Behind Victory!

Hardrock69
05-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Just happened to have the TV on while working on the new Roth Army collaboration song, and when the race began, I ran over to the TV and began yelling and screaming so I would get my dog riled up.

He began barking, but I think (according to scientists) dogs cannot see TV because the screen is refreshing at 60 hz per second. All he knew was that I was freaking out on something. :biggrin:

Wow. Animal Kingdom came from behind AFTER the fourth turn and hauled fucking ass and won the race by at least one length.

Great performance!

Don't give a fuck about horse racing, but what the hell. An American tradition.

Hardrock69
05-07-2011, 06:51 PM
LMAO! My nearest neighbor is over 500 feet away.

She just called.....first thing she asked: "Are you ok?".

I had the front door open when I was going nutso during the race. She thought maybe a bear had shown up at my door or something. :biggrin:

Nitro Express
05-08-2011, 01:42 AM
Just happened to have the TV on while working on the new Roth Army collaboration song, and when the race began, I ran over to the TV and began yelling and screaming so I would get my dog riled up.

He began barking, but I think (according to scientists) dogs cannot see TV because the screen is refreshing at 60 hz per second. All he knew was that I was freaking out on something. :biggrin:

Wow. Animal Kingdom came from behind AFTER the fourth turn and hauled fucking ass and won the race by at least one length.

Great performance!

Don't give a fuck about horse racing, but what the hell. An American tradition.

I could care less about horse racing but my mom grew up around horse racing. The Kentucky Derby was always a big deal at our house. We ended up going to it one year after I was married because my wife is into horses. I had too many mint juleps. If anything it's an excuse to drink and gamble.

Hardrock69
05-08-2011, 02:30 AM
LOL!

"GO HORSHIE GO! (HIC!)"

*klunk*