Israel Need To Tell The Muslim-In-Chief Obama To Go Get Fucked!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Israel Need To Tell The Muslim-In-Chief Obama To Go Get Fucked!!!

LINK
    WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama is endorsing the Palestinians' demand for their future state to be based on the borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war, in a move that will likely infuriate Israel. Israel says the borders of a Palestinian state have to be determined through negotiations.

In a speech outlining U.S. policy in the Middle East and North Africa, Obama on Thursday sided with the Palestinians' opening position a day ahead of a visit to Washington by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu is vehemently opposed to referring to the 1967 borders.

Until Thursday, the U.S. position had been that the Palestinian goal of a state based on the 1967 borders, with agreed land swaps, should be reconciled with Israel's desire for a secure Jewish state through negotiations.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

First of all, there never was a nation called Palestine. Let's dispense of that notion right away.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Do you think Israel will go from this:

To this:

Not a chance in Hell!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It's just another president trying to win some re-election points trying to bring peace to the middle east. It didn't work for any of the previous presidents and it won't work for Barry. Hey Barry, it's jobs. People need to go to work. We don't care about the middle east because we don't live there and Bin Laden will be old news and forgotten about by the time the election really gets going. It's jobs and the cost of living. You seem to not get that.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Ye misunderstand the promise My Dad made to Abraham way back in the day. And yes, the land was called Palestine for many years. Even the city of My birth, Bethlehem is a Palestinian city.

The Scripture sayeth that Jerusalem shall be a stumbling block for the nations, and verily it hath become exactly that. But the reasonable solution would be a two state solution with the pre 1967 borders, with neither Jews nor Palestinians controlling Jerusalem. It should be an independent city state, open to Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike, as it is sacred ground to all three peoples.

And I say this as the King of the Jews, the Christian Messiah, who was born in what is now a Muslim Palestinian city.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

As far as Israel goes we just need to realize the whole fuss is based on silly old fables and superstitions. If the religious people want to kill each other over it, then get on with it. Grab your rifle and head to the Middle East and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

Abraham fucked a servant named Hagar. That did it for me. As soon as I learned that I was done with Abraham and the whole chosen seed shit.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-19-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Jerusalem shall be a stumbling block for the nations
              China doesn't give a flying shit about Jerusalem. Nothing they want is there and look who is flourishing right now. The west needs to take the hint and just say fuck this whole Jerusalem thing.

Comment

• VAiN
                Use my hand, I won't look
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                Do you think Israel will go from this:

To this:

Not a chance in Hell!!!

Do you think I give a shit?

Not a chance in Hell!!!
                Originally posted by wiseguy
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  Abraham fucked a servant named Hagar. That did it for me. As soon as I learned that I was done with Abraham and the whole chosen seed shit.
                  Yes, he did. But he also had a son named Isaac, who was the ancestor of Myself and David Lee Roth, among many others.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

China doesn't give a flying shit about Jerusalem. Nothing they want is there and look who is flourishing right now. The west needs to take the hint and just say fuck this whole Jerusalem thing.
                    Ye must have forgotten about the prophecy in Revelation where the King of the East leadeth a 200 million man army up the dried up Euphrates river bed.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Yeah Jesus but you wiped your ass with all that old testament prejudice and favoritism and replaced it with one simple new law.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Yeah Jesus but you wiped your ass with all that old testament prejudice and favoritism and replaced it with one simple new law.
                        Of course I did. But the Jews who rejected Me as the Messiah, and the Muslims who see Me as merely a Prophet don't exactly get that reality yet.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                          First of all, there never was a nation called Palestine. Let's dispense of that notion right away.
                          Where do you hear these things?

I remember at school translating from original Roman texts which had the word Palæstina throughout them back before the times of the Jesus story.

What difference does it make anyway? Did you know that there didn't used to be a nation called the USA?

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            Did you know that there didn't used to be a nation called the USA?
                            You may have found the fatal flaw in his thinking...
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

The names and borders have changed over the years. What is now Israel was a cross roads for armies and trade routes. The galilee was a good place for fresh water and food. The dead sea was a good source of salt which was prized to tan leather and preserve food with. It's where Africa, Arabia, and Asia all merged. The frankinsence trail came up from arabia and the trade routes from asia came in from the east. Typically big war zones are the result of transportation routes merging in one area.

Why one group wants to control an area is resources or strategic location. Why not cook up a religious excuse to justify the military action? I think a part of the so called scriptures is a cooked up excuse to take something from someone else.
                              Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-19-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...