• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NATEDOG001976
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

Juice MIA?

Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone has talked to Juice lately? I'm kinda worried about him, he's a good friend. I have not heard anything from him in a long time.

Hope all is well with the Roth Army!

Hooooah!

NATEDOG001976!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude, I don't even remember his goofy username. Don't they have emails and Facebook for this sort of thing?

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

For a "good friend", how about the telephone?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Actually Juice posts here all the time Nate...

He has you on ignore and has asked us mods to cloak his posts so you cant see them....

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...