PDA

View Full Version : Heartless Bastard says he worships the ground Paul Ryan slithers on

FORD
05-29-2011, 04:52 AM
Published on Thursday, May 26, 2011 by Raw Story
Dick Cheney: ‘I Worship the Ground That Paul Ryan Walks On’
by Sahil Kapur

Former vice president Dick Cheney heaped praise on House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI), author of the GOP’s budget blueprint to phase out Medicare and replace it with a subsidies system for seniors to buy private insurance.

“I worship the ground the Paul Ryan walks on,” Cheney said Wednesday at a Houston event hosted by the KPMG Global Energy Institute. “I think he’s an enormously talented individual and he’s trying to do the right thing. And he deserves the support, all the support we can provide him.”

“We need to get serious about dealing with [our] debt problem,” the former vice president explained.

Most of the government’s $14.3 trillion debt is a result of Bush-era policies, such as tax cuts for the wealthy and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, according to the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.

Cheney’s concern for the deficit appears to be relatively new. He famously said in 2004, “Reagan proved deficits don’t matter,” according to President Bush’s first Treasury Secretary Paul H. O’Neill.

Jockstrap Ryan is probably the only one who could think an endorsement by this literally heartless piece of nazi shit is a GOOD thing :barf:

jhale667
05-29-2011, 11:37 AM
OF COURSE he loves Paul Ryan (douchebags of a feather...), but does he really think the average senior can afford to be made into a cyborg like him?

Nitro Express
05-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Of course Darth Vader is going to praise someone who is destroying employee bargaining rights and making the US more of a slave labor state.

What matters is confidence in the US Treasury Note. I don't use the term US Dollar because a true US Dollar would be issued by the US Government not a private bank. If the Federal Reserve loses it's monopoly on being the world's oil reserve currency, their game is up. We invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussain was refusing to sell his oil in US Dollars. We are involved in Libya now because Kaddafi was selling his oil to China and not taking Euros. France and Italy had a big problem with that and so NATO goes in.

There is a big currency and oil war going on right now. It's interesting the G8 want to give the Arab Spring countries lots of money. Shit. It's not about democracy for the G8, it's about buying favoritism and oil. They could care less about real democracy.

Deficits don't matter when you are the big fish but they do matter when you have competition. In their greedy quest for cheap labor the industrialized west created modern China and now it's their biggest competitor in the geo politics game. The west basically created the strap on it's being reamed and fucked with.

ThrillsNSpills
05-30-2011, 03:42 PM

FORD
05-30-2011, 03:55 PM
:lmao: