Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Teens Rob Clothing Store

Another reason I carry and to carry.
    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If I was in a store and a gang of kids came in and started stealing stuff the absolute last thing I would want would be for you to start waving a gun around.

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Responsible gun owners NEVER wave a gun around.

However my chances of getting hurt are lessened, and my chances of leaving unharmed are better than whatever your average would be.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Anyone happen to have the address where thank you letters can be forwarded to Abraham Lincoln?
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
          Anyone happen to have the address where thank you letters can be forwarded to Abraham Lincoln?
          jagy has it
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

For the above clip to work play the audio from the below clip from 1:30 to 1:41 repeatedly . (audio is loud, beware)

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Why would you need a gun to stop a bunch of teenagers? They are children. Is it not normal for shops in the US to carry their own security?

As for the video here: 10 minutes for the police to arrive? 10 minutes? That's pathetic.

However, given that all of these kids faces are on camera they shouldn't be too hard to identify and arrest.
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                Responsible gun owners NEVER wave a gun around.

However my chances of getting hurt are lessened, and my chances of leaving unharmed are better than whatever your average would be.
                LOL. There are just so many things wrong with this statement...
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by binnie
                  Why would you need a gun to stop a bunch of teenagers? They are children. Is it not normal for shops in the US to carry their own security?
                  It's not about that.

He's having an immature fairly sick fantasy about shooting black kids for stealing some jeans.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since when is the death penalty an appropriate sentence for SHOPLIFTING????
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                      LOL. There are just so many things wrong with this statement...
                      Ever see Moore's Bowling for Colombine?

So funny when he shows you how close Windsor Ontario is to Detroit and how they can't remember when the last gun fatality occured. Something like 3 years ago.

There is alot at play at why there is violence in the US but having all those guns around is only a bad thing.

Anyone wantingto own a gun should have to pass an IQ test. Work that into the Constitution please
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Farmers used to shoot kids with rock salt for stealing apples and watermelons. My mom got shot for stealing a watermelon. The salt blows under the skin and then the blood melts the salt. She said it hurt like hell. I asked what my grandparents did and she said she never told them out of fear of what they would do to her for stealing.

Times have changed. As far as using a firearm you only can legally use it if your life is in danger. You can't shoot someone for theft. One trick jewelry stores do is they can remotely lock the door so the thief can't escape and then of course the owner is armed. Either the thief is going to wait and do nothing until the police arrive or if he does threaten the store owner, the owner can plug his ass.
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 06-03-2011, 01:47 AM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Since when is the death penalty an appropriate sentence for SHOPLIFTING????
                          Not too long ago actually. In Wyoming they were still hanging horse and cattle thieves in the early 1900's.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

And inevitably, people innocent of thieving.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                              Anyone wanting to own a gun should have to pass an IQ test. Work that into the Constitution please
                              Can we add running for elected office, working as a journalist, getting a driver's license and procreating to that?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...