PDA

View Full Version : Terraists should shop for weapons at gun shows

FORD
06-05-2011, 06:56 PM
...or so says supposed Al Qaeda member (:biggrin:yeah right) Adam Pearlman.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfj7OxwDIU4

Nitro Express
06-06-2011, 03:37 AM
Terrorists should shop for weapons in the Wal-Mart toy department.

BITEYOASS
06-06-2011, 05:28 PM
Now that this has come out, I bet all the gun shows in the country are now going to have pig roasts and allow dogs to walk around.

FORD
06-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Fact is that terrorists have been shopping at gun shows for years. Maybe not the Muslim terrorists, but the "Christian" terrorists sure do. And the fact that the NRA made damn sure that the only thing left of the Bill of Rights after the Patriot Act was the 2nd Amendment, certainly didn't help matters.

Somebody is on a "terraist watch list" and can't even board a goddamn airplane, but they can buy weapons??

Unchainme
06-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Fact is that terrorists have been shopping at gun shows for years. Maybe not the Muslim terrorists, but the "Christian" terrorists sure do. And the fact that the NRA made damn sure that the only thing left of the Bill of Rights after the Patriot Act was the 2nd Amendment, certainly didn't help matters.

Somebody is on a "terraist watch list" and can't even board a goddamn airplane, but they can buy weapons??

You really think some white trash palin-loving gun seller is going to sell anything to a persian/arab looking guy?

See Borat the rodeo for further reference.

FORD
06-06-2011, 11:25 PM
The neo-nazi gun nut types would, as long as the Muslims promised to kill Jews.

Nitro Express
06-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Most of the gun shows I've been to are nothing more than walking into Cabela's or Outdoor World. No Nazis or drink Bin Laden's blood rednecks. The best thing I scored at one was a stash of vintage Playboys from the 1960's and early 70's.

Terrorists don't even need to buy guns. They make them.