Thank Jesus(and President Gore) Keith Olbermann is back!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Thank Jesus(and President Gore) Keith Olbermann is back!

<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1&isUI=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1009947008001&playerID=94615561 3001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAA3B3xrZk~,HJshEnrCBsS0C4iE6 IhctLZ3YR2QgVHO&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true " base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="480" height="270" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>
    If you don't get the Current TV channel (and who the Hell does?) in your area, you can download the episodes for free at Itunes, or watch the live stream here Same time as the old MSNBC show.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    If you don't get the Current TV channel (and who the Hell does?) in your area, you can download the episodes for free at Itunes, or watch the live stream. Same time as the old MSNBC show.
    Yeah....right...we'll all rush to do that.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

I still miss him behind the sportscenter desk the most.

greatest tandem of all-time...of course, ESPN in their goal of making sports unwatchable kicked the two out.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Keith Olbermann is back!

Ford, you are gonna love this.

I was watching Bill O'Reilly last night (June 20), and about 2/3 through the show he went to commercial break and what do I see? LMFAO! Keith Olbermanns new show commercial. The balls to advertise during O'Reillys show is fucking great. I don't like Keith, but I thought that was pretty damn funny to do that.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Must be your local cable company's doing. I doubt FAUX itself would be running commercials for Al Gore's network.

And considering Current is generally available in only the higher end digital cable packages, no doubt the cable companies are hoping they'll get some sales of those packages out of Keith's new address in TV land.
          Last edited by FORD; 06-21-2011, 02:07 PM.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

They need to tweak a few things, work out the bugs, etc... Overall, the first show was pretty good...

In time Keith will get ramped up like he used to....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="270"><param name="movie" value="http://www.cbs.com/e/7hV_Kc1T0QqSWD1A089rZOuaj87gSb4l/cbs/1/" /></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed width="480" height="270" src="http://www.cbs.com/e/7hV_Kc1T0QqSWD1A089rZOuaj87gSb4l/cbs/1/" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I watched Countdown for 3 years on up to the "gotta go now. bye" final episode. Tuned into Current TV or atleast tried to (192 supposedly on Verizon) and the station apparently didn't put enough gas in the mower. Hopefully, it'll kick in. Keith can be an obnoxious, overbearing, self centered tool from time to time, but I'm OK with it. He's a fart smella, I mean smart fella who earned his degree.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

If it wasn't for George W. Bush Keith Olberman would have been nothing. What Keith was really good at was making fun of Bush. Once Bush was gone he lost the inspiration for his material. Olberman built up a pretty good show in the Bush years but once Bush was gone it was just another MSNBC boring shit show.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Olbermann rocks. Can't wait to check out the new show.
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...