X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Shake that booty!

If this doesn't brighten up your day a little then you are dead already.

• sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Damn. That video sure covered a lot of different stereotypes. Great stuff. I never watched Soul Train much, but I did watch Solid Gold quite often as a kid. The one Dionne Warwick hosted. Great stuff. The people in this video sure are having fun. Good old days indeed. Cool tune as well. 70's & 80's was all about being happy and having fun. Now everyone is so sad, hurt, or pissed off. Miss the old days.

And if anyone ever gets the chance, as gay as hell as it is, go to a 70's themed disco party and drink a shitload of booze. You'll have the time of your fucking life acting the fool.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The guy at 1:55 is my new hero now that Columbo has died.

Comment

• indeedido
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Love it! Don Cornelius!!
        This space for rent.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          And if anyone ever gets the chance, as gay as hell as it is, go to a 70's themed disco party and drink a shitload of booze. You'll have the time of your fucking life acting the fool.
          At Pleasure Island in Walt Disney World, there was a club called 8TRAX. It was a 1970s themed dance hall, with tons of era-appropriate memorabilia all over the place. It really was a blast, so naturally it closed when the corporate powers decided to revamp the entire place in 2008.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

I think is a half-way decent song. Surely DD but such a direct link to what made them have hits.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

This absolutely rules. Thanks for making my Sunday, Sesh!

Comment

• High Life Man
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2010

wow is that reerun?

Comment

Working...