Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Debt Ceiling Chaos

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

We need to stop the spending. We can start by eliminating the salaries and benefits of congress. They might not bother to show up for work but if you think about it, would that be any real loss? It's the pissants who fix the roads, keep the sewers working, and the electrical grid running who really run the country. Things go to shit when there is no power when you flip the switch and no water comes from the tap. Those are the things we notice. If the congressmen never showed up I bet we wouldn't notice shit but if Joe the plumber and his buddies at the water department left we would notice that real quick.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Joe the Plumber" (who was neither a plumber, nor a Joe) was a complete fraud. I'll bet I've fixed more pipes than he has.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        We need to stop the spending. We can start by eliminating the salaries and benefits of congress. They might not bother to show up for work but if you think about it, would that be any real loss? It's the pissants who fix the roads, keep the sewers working, and the electrical grid running who really run the country. Things go to shit when there is no power when you flip the switch and no water comes from the tap. Those are the things we notice. If the congressmen never showed up I bet we wouldn't notice shit but if Joe the plumber and his buddies at the water department left we would notice that real quick.
        Surprised at you concentrating on an irrelevance.

Comment

Working...