PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that fracking creates rainbows?

FORD
06-26-2011, 12:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eI-Ae3snm0

FORD
06-26-2011, 12:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESv2aAsafbc

sadaist
06-26-2011, 01:09 PM
'Fracking' can be an extremely nasty & dangerous process. But there are some that do it with only water and sand. Unfortunately this isn't the way all are doing it. I don't understand why some companies choose to use all the toxic crap when it is unnecessary. Is it due to costs? Or doesn't produce as good of results? The piece I saw on the company that was using just water & sand seemed extremely pleased with the results.

The thing I hate the most probably is I can only find biased information. Either it's totally safe, or going to destroy the Earth. There has to be a middle ground truth in there somewhere. It's just bullshit that we as the public have to try & decipher the news sources like we are reading hieroglyphics to find the damned lost ark.

Fracking sounds like something Judge Dredd would say. DROKK!

Nitro Express
06-26-2011, 04:41 PM
I remember taking an upper level economics class in college and we would work out all these cause and effect future scenarios and every group in the class would end up with a total destruction end. Every fucking group. We had a joke in the class called back to the cave. Basically the more technology you give a corrupt and greedy society, the more damage they will do to the earth and themselves. I'm amazed we haven't destroyed ourselves with nukes by now. I'm starting to think this place is just the backwater cess pool of the universe. It's like Vegas. We rolled in to get laid, get drunk, enjoy some drugs, raise some hell, maybe kill some people for fun before the decadent vacation ends.:biggrin:

Seshmeister
06-26-2011, 07:18 PM
It's not that your cup is half empty, it's only got a small amount of brandy at the bottom and someone set fire to it and stuck it up your ass. :)

FORD
06-26-2011, 08:58 PM
:lmao:

Nitro Express
06-26-2011, 09:31 PM
As far as flaming liquids go, it does not matter if your cup is half full as long as it's the other asshole's problem that his water burns.