New Images Of Ed, Wolfgang From Val Bertinelli's Twitter Page (July 3, 2011)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

New Images Of Ed, Wolfgang From Val Bertinelli's Twitter Page (July 3, 2011)

Nothing Earth-shattering, just the families enjoying an evening out. From VB's Twitter Page: Wolfiesmom

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Ed is looking good. He seems to have his tour-tan going on...
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
      Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Wolfie's little girlfriend is cute. but I am still dumbfounded how two attractive people like Val and Ed could have such a plain looking kid.

Oh dear.

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Are they in the Milk Bar?
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• mh5150
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2010

I know many of you despise wolf for being in vh . But without him in vh i honestly think we would never hear new vh again.

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
            I know many of you despise wolf for being in vh . But without him in vh i honestly think we would never hear new vh again.
            The hard feelings aren't really directed towards Wolfie, but more towards Ed for being unable to give the fans what they wanted, which was the CVH lineup reformed and touring.

If Ed and Dave were able to put a working relationship back together after all that transpired between them, there's no real excuse as to why Mike Anthony wasn't included beyond the usual childish bullshit ego problems every member of the band (including Roth) has at one time or another allowed to get the better of them. In point of fact, Anthony was probably the least egocentric out of the lot and stuck by the Van Halens longer than Roth or Hagar. Possibly out of necessity (wasn't as if the world was clamoring for a Biff Malibu solo album), but it shows what loyalty counts for on Howdy Doody Mountain. It also explains why Ed Van Halen doesn't really give much of a shit about what paying fans would like to hear from him; Ed considers himself an artist rather than a commodity. If he gave Anthony the shaft in return for all the years of service Anthony gave him, why would Ed give a shit about the countless, faceless amount of fans who would like, say, a CVH box set of audio/video rarities? It also puts the years 1996 through 2004 into an understandable context. It was only when the record company walked away and the 2004 tour undersold that Ed and Alexis realized the couldn't give the full-on finger to the world and expect to be paid from now to eternity. So Roth was finally allowed back in. Ed being Ed, he still had to flip us the bird by chucking Anthony, if only to convince himself that he was in control.

Wolfie is, to a degree, in the same boat ANY replacement bass player would be, in that he's a reminder of the lineup we COULD have, but don't. The fact that he's Ed's kid and brings nothing of particular note in his playing makes the pill perhaps more bitter to swallow.
            Last edited by Terry; 07-03-2011, 12:20 PM.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Val was in town a couple weeks ago for the Hot In Cleveland season premiere. she says her husband has family in Cuyahoga Falls, which (as a point of reference for those who have come to shows here) is where Blossom Music Center is. she says she's in town a bit, but i wonder if they fly into Akron/Canton instead of CLE.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• mh5150
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2010

Originally posted by terry
                the hard feelings aren't really directed towards wolfie, but more towards ed for being unable to give the fans what they wanted, which was the cvh lineup reformed and touring.

If ed and dave were able to put a working relationship back together after all that transpired between them, there's no real excuse as to why mike anthony wasn't included beyond the usual childish bullshit ego problems every member of the band (including roth) has at one time or another allowed to get the better of them. In point of fact, anthony was probably the least egocentric out of the lot and stuck by the van halens.

Wolfie is, to a degree, in the same boat any replacement bass player would be, in that he's a reminder of the lineup we could have, but don't. The fact that he's ed's kid and brings nothing of particular note in his playing makes the pill perhaps more bitter to swallow.
                vh has never cared about what the fans wanted. I think in some respects evh is very insecure with regards to his music .
                As for ma he knew how the brothers were and sealed his fiat when he chose to side or hang with sammy.

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

As for ma he knew how the brothers were and sealed his fiat when he chose to side or hang with sammy.

Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

FIAT:

Fix
                    It
                    Again,
                    Tony

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mh5150
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2010

SORRY Mr. Webster
                      fate

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        Val was in town a couple weeks ago for the Hot In Cleveland season premiere. she says her husband has family in Cuyahoga Falls, which (as a point of reference for those who have come to shows here) is where Blossom Music Center is. she says she's in town a bit, but i wonder if they fly into Akron/Canton instead of CLE.
                        did a little digging around, and oddly enough, one of Roth's illigetimate kids apparently lives in Canton. Not sure how true that is.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• mh5150
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Unchainme
                          did a little digging around, and oddly enough, one of Roth's illigetimate kids apparently lives in Canton. Not sure how true that is.
                          here is a picture of that kid

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

here is a picture of that kid
                            it's actually a girl..Avy Lee Roth's sister I think..
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• mh5150
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Unchainme
                              it's actually a girl..Avy Lee Roth's sister I think..
                              oops im sorry wrong kid

Comment

Working...