• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Everyone have a happy Fourth of July!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Ok just for that I will!

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

It pretty much stormed all day, but it turned out to be a great day, anyway. I'm exhausted from the festivities, LOL!
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

My wife bought the fireworks this year and one of them floats on water and jets push it around. So I grab a galvanized wash tub set the floating firework in it and light it. The jets push it back and forth on the water and then it starts burning through the metal on the tub like a welding torch! You could see white jets of fire shooting through the metal and so I have about five holes through my antique tub.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

You play with your wife's fireworks and your antique tube gets holes in it.
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-06-2011, 01:51 AM. Reason: I mean Tub!
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Comment

Working...