• Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Salvia Freakout!!!

Anyone ever try this shit?
    ( I think I'll pass...)

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81626912" wmode="transparent" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

Information on Salvia.
    Last edited by Diamondjimi; 07-07-2011, 03:10 AM.
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

What's in that shit? Angel dust? Real pot just makes you want to chill and listen to reggae not go into some kind of panic attack and go through a window. Good thing the dude didn't live in a high rise apartment.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

I used to have a 4-door Jimmy where as driver I could lock all windows from being rolled up/down. Whenever I'd have a really bad fart I would do that to piss off the family. They would try to escape the vehicle much the same way this guy escaped his apartment.

Good times with flatulence. They're like dogs...you only truly love your own.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Well, that's one way of getting unwanted party guests to leave.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Holy Shit.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

That same chick used to sit on my couch for years and do that same twitch dance. Always wondered what happened to her.
            Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• fifth element
              Commando
              • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
              Anyone ever try this shit?
              ( I think I'll pass...)

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=81626912" wmode="transparent" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true" />

Information on Salvia.
              Every summer as the salvia starts to bloom this warning starts to be posted on the news, in papers, the internet......

at least it pulls the attention away from marijuana for a month or so...lolol
              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• WACF
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Natural selection....

Comment

Working...