PDA

View Full Version : I am NOT a Bush fan, but this isn't true

DaveIsKing
06-12-2004, 09:27 AM
WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?

I don't think so. Bush isn't Reagan, FDR, Teddy R or Lincoln, but he definatley isn't the "Worst".

One liberal recently claimed Bush was the worst president in U.S. history.

Liberals claim President Bush shouldn’t have started this war.
They complain about his prosecution of it. I am against this war myself, but liberals are hypocrites and exaggerate the facts!

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January…..

In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January.
That’s just one American city folks, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq .

As far as pre-emptive??

FDR…
led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did.
From 1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year.

Truman… finished that war and started one in Korea, North Korea never attacked us.
From 1950-1953, 55,000 lives were lost, an average of 18,333 per year.

John F. Kennedy…
started the Vietnam conflict in 1962.
Vietnam never attacked us.

Johnson…
turned Vietnam into a quagmire.
From 1965-1975, 58,000 lives were lost, an average of 5,800 per year.

Clinton…
went to war in Bosnia without UN or French consent,
Bosnia never attacked us.
He was offered Osama bin Laden’s head on a platter three times by Sudan and did nothing.
Osama has attacked us on multiple occasions.

In the two years since terrorists attacked us, President Bush has
ousted Saddam, stifled the Taliban, crippled al-Qaida, put nuclear inspectors in Libya, Iran and North Korea without firing a shot, and captured a terrorist who slaughtered 300,000 of his own people.

The Democrats are complaining about how long the war is taking, but…

It took less time to take Iraq than it took Janet Reno to take the
Branch Davidian compound. That was a 51 day operation.

We’ve been looking for evidence of chemical weapons in Iraq for less time than it took Hillary Clinton to find the Rose Law Firm billing records.

It took less time for the 3rd Infantry Division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at Chappaquiddick.

It took less time to take Iraq than it took to count the votes in Florida.

BUSH isn't the worst, he isn't the best. But, LIBERALS ARE HYPOCRITES WHO IGNORE THINGS THAT GO WRONG IF THEY ARE BEHIND IT, AND DAMN THOSE THINGS WHEN SOMEONE ELSE IS.

LIBERALS: They only "tolerate"...those who agree with them!

FORD
06-12-2004, 10:09 AM
What are your sources for this "info"?

DaveIsKing
06-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Go check out the FBI's site on criminal statistics for the month on the city of Detriot information.

The Department of Defense's online records for the killings in that month in Iraq.

The others (Kennedy, FDR,...) um...that is HISTORICAL FACT.

The "how long it has taken" is pure mathematics. I know for example if Alice took 43 days to find her dog, and Mary has only been looking 21 days, that it has taken Alice longer.--MATHEMATICS.

But, don't take my word for it, FORD.

You've got resources...go look it up, lazy.

FORD
06-12-2004, 07:45 PM
Sure I can. But the reason I asked is that a lot of that looked familiar, like it was quoted verbatim from some neocon talking points. I just don't remember exactly which neocon shitbag it was.

The only thing that prevents Bush Jr from being the worst President ever is the fact that he wasn't elected, and therefore, isn't actually President. But he IS the worst piece of shit to ever occupy the White House.

Why do I say that?

Because he not only rejects the will of the American people WHO HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERVING, but he also spits in the face of trusted longtime strategic allies of this country, all on the whim of traitorous double agents of the right wing Israeli Likud party employed within his own cabinet. Furthermore, any other President, when faced with a momentous decision such as a war, would seek the counsel of his predecessors. Junior turned them all away. Clinton. Carter. Ford. Even his own fucking father. If Reagan could have spoken to Junior, his advice would have hit the same brick wall, despite all the media whore spin trying to make Georgie into Reagan Jr instead of Bush Jr (Of course there already IS a Reagan Jr, but the neocons hate him, and the feeling is mutual)

So just to recap, we have a drunken cokeheaded imbecile in the White House who values the viewpoints of traitors over the American people or even his ownpredecessors.

That alone makes him the worst. And then there's the economy. The spending. The ridiculously exaggerated terrorism hysteria (and very possibly complicity in 9-11)

If there were any worse than Junior, it certainly hasn't been in my lifetime.

Warham
06-12-2004, 11:59 PM
Jimmy Carter was worse.

tobinentinc
06-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Daveisking you gave a very non-biased view considering you are against the war. As a bush supporter i couldn't thank you more. I agree 100% with everything you said. And yes Jimmy Carter was a worse president. He was a good man, but a terrible president.

tobinentinc
06-13-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by FORD
The only thing that prevents Bush Jr from being the worst President ever is the fact that he wasn't elected, and therefore, isn't actually President. But he IS the worst piece of shit to ever occupy the White House.

Why do I say that?

Because he not only rejects the will of the American people WHO HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SERVING, but he also spits in the face of trusted longtime strategic allies of this country

Bush is the president, therefore he was elected. Since when was France a longtime strategic ally of this country??

FORD
06-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Quit watching FAUX news and read some books. And I don't mean books by FAUX news hosts. You know less of the Carter presidency than you do the Reagan presidency.

Carter's problems came largely from a hostile CIA who went out of their way to sabotage him. And who was the head of that CIA? Why, George Herbert Walker "Poppy" Bush Sr, of course.

To this day, Jimmy Carter remains the only President to successfully bring peace to two Middle Eastern countries, with the Camp David accords between Israel and Egypt. I call that a GREAT success. One that Reagan never had, and Junior wouldn't have a clue how to accomplish.

The only other President to come close to that would be Bill Clinton, who had Israel and the Palestinians at the table and with an agreement in sight. Until Israeli PM Yitzhak Rabin was murdered by a Mossad programmed assassin, that is :(

ashstralia
06-13-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
Go check out the FBI's site on criminal statistics for the month on the city of Detriot information.

The Department of Defense's online records for the killings in that month in Iraq.

The others (Kennedy, FDR,...) um...that is HISTORICAL FACT.

The "how long it has taken" is pure mathematics. I know for example if Alice took 43 days to find her dog, and Mary has only been looking 21 days, that it has taken Alice longer.--MATHEMATICS.

But, don't take my word for it, FORD.

You've got resources...go look it up, lazy.

i probly shouldn't poke my ugly head in here...
but fuck it i'm gonna.
some of my close friends work in, let's say,
'international public relations'
yeah.. that's close enough.
i am an australian hick,
but some of us are VERY interested in what
goes on over there, politically.
cause, like the butterfly effect,
it matters to us.
i think your leaders (and ours too)
pretty much make it up as they go along.
i don't have a problem with that.
i don't want to upset anyone here,
but if you have a better idea,
RUN FOR OFFICE.

NormanBates
06-13-2004, 10:40 AM
FAUX NEWS!! hahahahaha

ashstralia
06-13-2004, 11:23 AM
and ford,
we here are longtime strategic
allies of your country.

knuckleboner
06-14-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing

There were 39 combat related killings in Iraq during the month of January…..

In the fair city of Detroit there were 35 murders in the month of January.
That’s just one American city folks, about as deadly as the entire war torn country of Iraq .

not the same: the murder rate in detroit is 35 for how many people in detroit? a lot. over a million.

the death rate in iraq isn't for all of iraq's citizens. it's for the U.S. (coalition) military. which is much smaller. the percentage death rate is much higher in iraq. however, that alone does not make the action bad.

As far as pre-emptive??

FDR…
led us into World War II. Germany never attacked us: Japan did.

dude, germany declared war on us. formally. officially. we DID NOT attack germany pre-emptively. we attacked them in response to being declared war upon.

now, whatever anyone wants to say about the justification for war in iraq is fine. maybe it was (though, i personally don't think so.) however, it was definitely pre-emptive.

but, i WILL agree with you that bush is not the worst president ever. i didn't vote for him, and in all likelihood will not do so in november.

but i'd actually take bush over andrew jackson (a democrat ;)) any day.