PDA

View Full Version : How business used to work before the BCE fucked up the country

FORD
07-17-2011, 03:01 PM
An economics lesson from Elf-mer Fudd.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2nq8unUNtk

FORD
07-17-2011, 03:03 PM
On a side note, I think the entire existence of the Smurfs was stolen from this cartoon.

Nitro Express
07-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Henry Ford still managed to make a good living paying his employees twice the going rate, paying blacks and other minorities the same and providing night school to better themselves. They made enough to buy a Ford car.

SunisinuS
07-17-2011, 07:16 PM
If you think the "poor" do not make a contribution...then please...shoot their mothers' in the head while conceiving them. I mean...wouldn't that just more simple? That would make your day go so much better. Giving them a piece of the pie might mean your teeth would not fall out sooner.

FORD
07-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Henry Ford still managed to make a good living paying his employees twice the going rate, paying blacks and other minorities the same and providing night school to better themselves. They made enough to buy a Ford car.

Of course. What better way to advertise his product line than to have all his employees drive one. Henry had some dark sides to him, like hating Jews and sympathizing with Hitler, but his business model itself was solid.

Nitro Express
07-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Of course. What better way to advertise his product line than to have all his employees drive one. Henry had some dark sides to him, like hating Jews and sympathizing with Hitler, but his business model itself was solid.

I don't think Ford was so much an antisemite as against the international banking cartels which like today had so called Jews running them. I really don't think the man wanted to see Jewish families tossed into gas chambers and burnt up in ovens. It's easy to label people. It's much like labeling someone antijewish because they don't care for Israel's government and their actions.

Nitro Express
07-17-2011, 10:06 PM

Seshmeister
07-17-2011, 10:26 PM
I don't think Ford was so much an antisemite as against the international banking cartels which like today had so called Jews running them. I really don't think the man wanted to see Jewish families tossed into gas chambers and burnt up in ovens. It's easy to label people. It's much like labeling someone antijewish because they don't care for Israel's government and their actions.

I disagree that's a straw man argument. It's absolutely true that people do get labeled wrongly as being anti Semitic for criticizing the Israeli government, fuck someone once reported me to the moderators here on that premise.

Ford was much more than that, he was pretty fucking dodgy. You have to put peoples actions into the context of the times to a degree but he was praised in Mein Kamf for fuck sake. The Nazi's awarded him the cunting Grand Cross of the German Eagle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Cross_of_the_German_Eagle) for fuck sake. Get a grip.

Nitro Express
07-17-2011, 11:29 PM
Hitler was a big fan of Henry Ford. He even sent Ferdinand Porsche over the the US to tour the Ford River Rouge plant. Just because a dictator idolizes you and gives you awards does not mean you asked for them or like the dictator.

Seshmeister
07-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Yeah but he did so your argument collapses utterly.

Nitro Express
07-18-2011, 12:00 AM
Show me a quote where Henry Ford said he respected Hitler. Hitler respected Ford's economic model and sent him a medal in the 1920's when Hitler was a nobody. I doubt Henry Ford cherished the compliment or the medal. The whole issue of Ford's so called antisematism can be debated because there are only assumptions and inferences. No hard quotes from the man on the matter. He grew up in a time and era where Jews and Catholics were viewed with suspect. People believed the Jews controlled Wall Street and the banks and much of the corruption was due to Jewish collusion. If anything Ford probably thought too many Jews have too much power and were exploiting their position. things haven't changed. America is still pretty much ran by the Jews. Good luck getting elected president without their blessing.

SunisinuS
07-18-2011, 12:02 AM
Which is the more correct cow?

http://cowpictures.net/brown-cow.jpg

http://www.jasonkingphotography.com/files/2009/11/White-Cows-2749.jpg

Nickdfresh
07-18-2011, 04:19 AM
Show me a quote where Henry Ford said he respected Hitler. Hitler respected Ford's economic model and sent him a medal in the 1920's when Hitler was a nobody. I doubt Henry Ford cherished the compliment or the medal. The whole issue of Ford's so called antisematism can be debated because there are only assumptions and inferences. No hard quotes from the man on the matter. He grew up in a time and era where Jews and Catholics were viewed with suspect. People believed the Jews controlled Wall Street and the banks and much of the corruption was due to Jewish collusion. If anything Ford probably thought too many Jews have too much power and were exploiting their position. things haven't changed. America is still pretty much ran by the Jews. Good luck getting elected president without their blessing.

And you're the same kind of paranoid idiot superstitionist that spawned the Nazis in the first place....

Nitro Express
07-18-2011, 04:58 AM
You're the idiot who believed in that Arab Spring nonsense. Oh yeah, there's peace in the middle east now and Egypt is no longer a police state. What did you say about that? Oh yeah, I needed to read a newspaper.:biggrin:

I wish the world was as black and white as you think it is. You seem more like the hothead that jumps conclusions much like calling someone you know nothing about a Nazi. You are nothing more than a dime a dozen liberal that totes the line your propaganda feeds you. Go ahead and stay on that side while people smarter than you ever can imagine exploit your prejudices for their gain. The Nazis were nothing more than fodder to exploit as you are. Hotheads and those fast to judgement are always easy cannon fodder. The left are as bad as the teabaggers they claim to be superior to.

Nickdfresh
07-18-2011, 05:15 AM
You're the idiot who believed in that Arab Spring nonsense.
Oh yeah, there's peace in the middle east now and Egypt is no longer a police state. What did you say about that? Oh yeah, I needed to read a newspaper.:biggrin:

I have no idea what you are specifically talking about. But how was is it when Egypt was a police state and that largely spawned al-Qaida?

I wish the world was as black and white as you think it is.

Really? You think that I think the world is "black and white?" You're the simpleton conspiracy buff that thinks things can so easily be "fixed."

You seem more like the hothead that jumps conclusions much like calling someone you know nothing about a Nazi. You are nothing more than a dime a dozen liberal that totes the line your propaganda feeds you. Go ahead and stay on that side while people smarter than you ever can imagine exploit your prejudices for their gain. The Nazis were nothing more than fodder to exploit as you are. Hotheads and those fast to judgement are always easy cannon fodder. The left are as bad as the teabaggers they claim to be superior to.

Call 'um as I see 'um!

Seshmeister
07-18-2011, 05:19 AM
Show me a quote where Henry Ford said he respected Hitler. Hitler respected Ford's economic model and sent him a medal in the 1920's when Hitler was a nobody. I doubt Henry Ford cherished the compliment or the medal.

Wrong wrong wrongity wrong.

This is Ford proudly receiving the medal in 1938.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-Ford_files/Ford3.bmp

I know the US was late turning up for WWII but by 1938 the jews were already getting persecuted to fuck in Germany and fleeing for their lives. Many pleaded with your pal not to accept this from the nazis but since he was a cunt and a fan he delighted in it.

LoungeMachine
07-18-2011, 05:43 AM
I know the US was late turning up for WWII .

Look, we were busy, okay?

We may have shown late to the party, but at least we stayed to clean up the mess, no?

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
07-18-2011, 05:45 AM
Look, we were busy, okay?

We may have shown late to the party, but at least we stayed to clean up the mess, no?

And we weren't busy enabling hitler with gestures of 'appeasement'...

Seshmeister
07-18-2011, 06:01 AM
Maybe Britain wouldn't have had to appease him(to give time to rebuild an army) if people like Henry Ford hadn't bankrolled and inspired Hitler in the first place...

I only mention the being late thing to redress a tiny bit the rewrite of history that Hollywood has done over the years.

Nickdfresh
07-18-2011, 08:49 AM
Maybe Britain wouldn't have had to appease him(to give time to rebuild an army) if people like Henry Ford hadn't bankrolled and inspired Hitler in the first place...

I only mention the being late thing to redress a tiny bit the rewrite of history that Hollywood has done over the years.

Touché. :)

Henry Ford was a bit of a cunt and definitely was a conspiratorial fuckwit and completely Antisemitic. But I think it would be an overstatement to claim be bankrolled that asshole, Hitler. The German war economy was a shambles from the beginning and remained so for most of the war, and I think it could be more successfully argued that Ford did far more for the collective Allied war economies than he did for Hitlers to be fair. And Appeasement we can argue about all day, as being an instance of a pussy gov't "giving-in", or we could think of it as a diabolically genius plan to bulwark Nazi-Germany while Britain rebuilt her defenses knowing they could not just rely on the French to win (The RAF wouldn't have won the Battle of Britain without Appeasement). In any case, any view that gives Ford a pass on history or overly indicts him is a bit simplistic IMHO...

FORD
07-18-2011, 12:49 PM
And we weren't busy enabling hitler with gestures of 'appeasement'...

Well.... except for the BCE, who pretty much enabled him into power in the first place.

Seshmeister
07-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Henry Ford was a bit of a cunt and definitely was a conspiratorial fuckwit and completely Antisemitic. But I think it would be an overstatement to claim be bankrolled that asshole, Hitler.

Did Ford not help bankroll Hitler very early on in the 1920s when he made his first grab for power? I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

Seshmeister
07-18-2011, 03:47 PM
Well.... except for the BCE, who pretty much enabled him into power in the first place.

I'm surprised you named your alias after him.

Was Himmler taken already? :biggrin: