• FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Genocidal psychopath NuttyYahoo STILL planning to start World War III

July 17, 2011 Sunday 15 Tammuz 5771 21:49 IST

Ex-CIA officer: Israel likely to attack Iran in September
    By JPOST.COM STAFF
    16/07/2011

Robert Baer tells LA KPFK radio that strike on Tehran likely to happen before vote on Palestinian state, that PM wants US to be involved.

Israel will probably attack Iran in September, a former CIA officer who spent 21 years in the Middle East, including in Lebanon and Syria, has told a Los Angeles radio show.

While Robert Baer didn’t reveal the sources behind his prediction, he referred to former Mossad chief Meir Dagan’s warnings of an Israeli attack on Iran as “no bluff.”

Baer told the KPFK Radio on Tuesday recent comments made by Dagan that an Israeli attack on Iran could lead to a regional war, “tell us with near certainty that [Prime Minister Binyamin] Netanyahu is planning an attack, and in as much as I can guess when it’s going to be, it’s probably going to be in September, before a [UN General Assembly] vote on the Palestinian state.”

Netanyahu is “also hoping to draw the United States into the conflict – and in fact, there’s a warning order inside the Pentagon to prepare for conflict with Iran,” Baer said.

The retired senior CIA officer predicted that Israel would attack the Natanz nuclear facility, as well as “a couple of others to degrade their capabilities.”

“The Iranians will strike back where they can, and that will be in Basra and in Baghdad,” where the US has a reduced troop presence, Baer said.

“We’ve started to look at Iran’s targets in Iraq and across the border,” he said.

Baer, however, said a regional war was unlikely.

“What we’re facing here is an escalation, not a planned all-out war,” he said.

There was no response from the Prime Minister’s Office in Jerusalem.

Jerusalem Likud Post

Someone needs to stop this fucking piece of shit
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

A move on Iran or Pakistan is a move against the Shanghai alliance. That's Russia and China who's relations have never been better. I often thought why we outsourced to China was the oligarchs would make so much more money, bring the US down to where it would be easier to control and if China didn't play ball we could put them back in line with military might. I think the big miscalculation was how fast China could build up it's military and the worldwide alliances it could make. A move against Iran would be poorly advised.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The weakness of the west vs the east is the east doesn't give a ratt's ass about Israel or so called "Chosen People". We waste so much over this whole chosen people thing. We need to just treat everyone the same. There are no chosen people. That's just old ancient rehash we need to rid ourselves of.

I say let Nuttyyahoo lead the charge with his Zionist and Christian nutjobs following him. The rest of us and just sit back, open a beer and enjoy the show. Let nature and natural selection run it's course. If the idiots want to get themselves killed let them go.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-18-2011, 01:12 AM.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

so if Israel & Iran go at it, when it's over will we finally be done with this God Damned middle east bullshit? It's gotten pretty fucking old.

Duke it out & winner take all. Get the shit over & done with. And leave us the fuck out of it. We got our own problems.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nutty-yahoo (much like the Iranian regime of Revolutionary Guard cunts and despots) is a complete idiot. But this story is little more than idle speculation with the trappings of authoritative bullshit around it...

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            so if Israel & Iran go at it, when it's over will we finally be done with this God Damned middle east bullshit? It's gotten pretty fucking old.

Duke it out & winner take all. Get the shit over & done with. And leave us the fuck out of it. We got our own problems.
            Let's get off the imported oil before the Persians and Jews go at it with each other.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

FORD, why do you always have to add made-up nicknames like "NuttyYahoo" to these posts? Do you not realize the effect that it has?
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

well, he's nutty and a yahoo, so it fits. It's certainly a more fitting nickname than "Bibi" which makes him sound like a harmless stuffed animal or something.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  The weakness of the west vs the east is the east doesn't give a ratt's ass about Israel or so called "Chosen People". We waste so much over this whole chosen people thing. We need to just treat everyone the same. There are no chosen people. That's just old ancient rehash we need to rid ourselves of.

I say let Nuttyyahoo lead the charge with his Zionist and Christian nutjobs following him. The rest of us and just sit back, open a beer and enjoy the show. Let nature and natural selection run it's course. If the idiots want to get themselves killed let them go.
                  I completely agree apart from the fact that Israel voted in CuntyDuckFlu whereas the people in Iran have tried to get rid of IamInADinnerJacket so it would particularly unfair for them to get blown up with US supplied weapons.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    FORD, why do you always have to add made-up nicknames like "NuttyYahoo" to these posts? Do you not realize the effect that it has?
                    It makes an interminable conflict where millions suffer needlessly for decades slightly more bearable to read about by adding a sliver of humor?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I guess that's a fair point, but he uses so many nicknames for so many people that half the time I have no idea who he is talking about. I suppose that's not necessarily a bad thing...
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Who the Hell else would I be referring to with the name NuttyYahoo?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

CuntyDuckFlu?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Who the Hell else would I be referring to with the name NuttyYahoo?
                            This is actually one of your clearer ones... I'm thinking of the "Pibbles" and many others that don't come to mind at the moment. I suppose I should have waited for a better candidate!
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Pibbles" was just a play on that guy's favorite brand of high fructose corn poison. Plus I didn't want to help him defame the name of a great band....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...