Lemmy & Phil Hanging Out In Hollywood.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Lemmy & Phil Hanging Out In Hollywood.....

At the perfect place....at Nadine's Pro Audio which is right next to an Army Surplus store!!!

• sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

I fucking love army surplus stores. When I was 15 I begged my mom to buy me an olive green army jacket. I wore that fucker every day for 4 years and quite a bit for the 5 years after that. I still break it out now & then when I'm feeling retro. Still in perfect condition. Rugged as all fuck. Warm. And dark enough to not be seen when hiding at night after throwing water balloons at someones car.

I also have bought a few ammo boxes for storing various crap. Great stuff.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

This is awesome! Were they just randomly hanging out there for shit & giggles, or was there an event? Either way - funny shit!

And sadaist - you still fit in something from when you were 15?!?! Good on you, man!
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        I fucking love army surplus stores. When I was 15 I begged my mom to buy me an olive green army jacket. I wore that fucker every day for 4 years and quite a bit for the 5 years after that. I still break it out now & then when I'm feeling retro. Still in perfect condition. Rugged as all fuck. Warm. And dark enough to not be seen when hiding at night after throwing water balloons at someones car.

I also have bought a few ammo boxes for storing various crap. Great stuff.
        I was the same way. I had a navy P coat I used to wear in the winter and it was so warm and the thing is tough as nails. I've collected military knives since I was in grade school. I also collect switchblades.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Notice the "F" on Lemmy's sign is drawn like the Fender "F".
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

It would be fun to make a decal that says FUCK like the Fender logo and put it on a Fender type guitar. I have a Warmoth precision bass copy that has a bare headstock that needs some jazzing up. I might make it a Fuck brand bass.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

THAT is a great idea man. Make it say "Fucker", so it more closely resembles "Fender". A "Fucker Stratocaster", lol.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                I was the same way. I had a navy P coat I used to wear in the winter and it was so warm and the thing is tough as nails. I've collected military knives since I was in grade school. I also collect switchblades.
                Good early indicator of psychosis.

Did you harm pets?

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Ha! Seems a friend of a friend made these years ago. Seems there is no idea I can have that will not already have been thought of by someone else!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    Good early indicator of psychosis.

Did you harm pets?

Comment

Working...