Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Glenn BecKKK advocates mass murder of children

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Funny how he would like to see every Republican die.
    Kettle calling the pot black, eh?

I am interested in hearing the audio of Beck talking about this subject. Have you got a link I can follow? Thanks.
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Sam42
      Full On Cocktard
      • Jan 2010

Ford, why don't you stop sipping the Democratic Kool-Aid for once. The same can be said for anyone that thinks the Republicans have their best interest at hand. When are people gonna stop bowing at the feet of the corrupt political machine and start coming together as Americans. There are a few core value's that all Americans should strive to achieve on a daily basis. Getting a job and working hard, try and never over extend yourself when making purchase's and never fall into the trap of thinking you can get something for nothing. For awhile now you have had portions of this society that believe that they don't have to work because they do get something for nothing, and couldn't care less about contributing to American society. You also have people who can't and won't live within their means and over spend knowing they can't afford those purchase's. Kinda like trying to do a 8" stroke with a 5" dick. Just sitting and listening to the two brothers from the same mother is hard enough. Actually buying into what they say is just sad and pathetic.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Even HITLER is sick of Glenn BecKKK!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

What Mike Malloy and Glenn Beck have in common is they both are nuts.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Malloy's not nuts. He's just pissed off at what's happened to this country, like we all should be. And he's not all that happy with so-called "Democrats" either.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

That "Manuel" guy who e mailed Mike sounds like the typical snivelling DLC prick pushing the "centrist" mythology that led to this fucking cowardice in the first place.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Yeah everyone is pissed off but Mike never talks about the power of the individual rolling up their sleeves and fixing their own problems themselves. He's about making everything fair and having some central authority do it. The only central authority left is banks and corporations. We have no government of the people anymore. That's been taken and until we can vote in some representatives that do what we tell them to do, the government is not on our side at the moment. So how do we handle the situation? It would be a good start to identify who's screwing us and boycott their business. McDonald's got a Obamacare exemption because they complained about the costs. Your favorite local mom and pops businesses won't get that exemption and they may decide it's more expensive to stay in business and go out of business but McDonald's will still be there. So why in the hell are people going to McDonald's? I can't believe people still bank with Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Citigroup. They got bailed out with our money and rewarded the customer with more banking abuse.

Boycotting business right now has more power than votes and nobody seems to be doing it. In only a few years these corporations in charge of our government will have monopoly and we won't have any choice. People thought Obama and the Democrats might turn the ship but they have shown their cards and they are part of the same corporate and banking problem. I don't know if this is because they choose on their own to be this way. If the money and perks are too much of a temptation or if they don't want to end up like JFK if they do try to change things.

The one thing I do agree on is both Republicans and Democrats have sold us down the river. One huge problem is we don't have enough decent politicians and nothing is being fixed and even if we get that the fix is a long time coming. So we really need to start standing up locally and fixing things in our own communities. Make your own work and don't wait for a big corporation or the government to fix the work situation. Be creative and take charge of your own life.
                Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-31-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Hey, don't look at me. I haven't been to a McDonalds in about 5 years, and I'm strictly credit union when it comes to my personal banking. Thank God I already dropped my Washington Mutual accounts before the hostile Chase takeover. I try to do business with the multinational conglomerates as little as possible, and the Wall $treet fucks, not at all, if I can help it.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                    Hey, don't look at me. I haven't been to a McDonalds in about 5 years, and I'm strictly credit union when it comes to my personal banking. Thank God I already dropped my Washington Mutual accounts before the hostile Chase takeover. I try to do business with the multinational conglomerates as little as possible, and the Wall $treet fucks, not at all, if I can help it.
                    Way to go Ford! Who in their right mind eats that McDonald's plastic shit? I cringe when people say that is what this country is known for. I about shit a brick when a friend of my daughters who spends her summers in China says eating at McDonald's is a status symbol there and people save up their money so they can take their family there. I would hope if anything, we have exported the idea of self government and democracy, not fucking clown food. McDonald's is the Sammy Hagar of food.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In China, Mickey D's might be the "safe" choice, if you aren't fluent in Mandarin. A Big Mac is a Big Mac anywhere except maybe in Israel where you can't get them with cheese, (even though the cheese at McDonalds has very little dairy content, if any) or in India where there's no such thing even on the menu, but you can get some sort of curry spiced veggie burger instead, which actually sounds interesting.

But if you're up in the north eastern provinces at a local restaurant and don't know how to read the menu, you might end up ordering dog. This would be the region bordering North Korea, where this practice is also common, and no doubt goes back to times before the current national borders existed
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

despite it's reputation, I kinda agree with my dad in that, when traveling, there's three restaurants that you're generally guaranteed not to get sick at and/or find a clean restroom.

-McDonalds
                        -Bob Evans
                        -Cracker Barrel

For that, I can appreciate the double arches. I also know that at the local one up the road, the food is cooked well and has vastly improved in my eyes. Is that not say I won't say order from a In N' Out burger while in Cali.? Shit no. But if I'm traveling through the middle of nowhere, and I want to make sure I make home without food poisoning, those three are your best bets.
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

On the other hand "Cracker Barrel" is aptly named, since they're a bunch of racist assholes.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

In China, Mickey D's might be the "safe" choice, if you aren't fluent in Mandarin. A Big Mac is a Big Mac anywhere except maybe in Israel where you can't get them with cheese, (even though the cheese at McDonalds has very little dairy content, if any) or in India where there's no such thing even on the menu, but you can get some sort of curry spiced veggie burger instead, which actually sounds interesting.

But if you're up in the north eastern provinces at a local restaurant and don't know how to read the menu, you might end up ordering dog. This would be the region bordering North Korea, where this practice is also common, and no doubt goes back to times before the current national borders existed
                            I've eaten dog. I've also eaten monkey and guinea pig. I will go to a traditional peking duck joint over McD's anytime. The Chinese can't understand each other (too many spoken dialects). They are masters at charades and hand signals so you can get by fine even if you don't speak Chinese. Just remember if you name a price and they accept, you have just bought it. I've seen too many Americans in China name a price and then try to get out of the deal. It's a good way to get yourself in big trouble over there. If you don't want it don't name a price.

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

On the other hand "Cracker Barrel" is aptly named, since they're a bunch of racist assholes.
                              Thought that was Denny's
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...