PDA

View Full Version : Glenn BecKKK advocates mass murder of children

FORD
07-31-2011, 02:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfajAUdl4Lk

VanHalener
07-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Funny how he would like to see every Republican die.
Kettle calling the pot black, eh?

I am interested in hearing the audio of Beck talking about this subject. Have you got a link I can follow? Thanks.

Sam42
07-31-2011, 04:42 PM
Ford, why don't you stop sipping the Democratic Kool-Aid for once. The same can be said for anyone that thinks the Republicans have their best interest at hand. When are people gonna stop bowing at the feet of the corrupt political machine and start coming together as Americans. There are a few core value's that all Americans should strive to achieve on a daily basis. Getting a job and working hard, try and never over extend yourself when making purchase's and never fall into the trap of thinking you can get something for nothing. For awhile now you have had portions of this society that believe that they don't have to work because they do get something for nothing, and couldn't care less about contributing to American society. You also have people who can't and won't live within their means and over spend knowing they can't afford those purchase's. Kinda like trying to do a 8" stroke with a 5" dick. Just sitting and listening to the two brothers from the same mother is hard enough. Actually buying into what they say is just sad and pathetic.

FORD
07-31-2011, 05:45 PM
Even HITLER is sick of Glenn BecKKK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJxH7Y6ioIY

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 05:58 PM
What Mike Malloy and Glenn Beck have in common is they both are nuts.

FORD
07-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Malloy's not nuts. He's just pissed off at what's happened to this country, like we all should be. And he's not all that happy with so-called "Democrats" either.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaMHoEcAqtg

FORD
07-31-2011, 06:25 PM
That "Manuel" guy who e mailed Mike sounds like the typical snivelling DLC prick pushing the "centrist" mythology that led to this fucking cowardice in the first place.

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 06:39 PM
Yeah everyone is pissed off but Mike never talks about the power of the individual rolling up their sleeves and fixing their own problems themselves. He's about making everything fair and having some central authority do it. The only central authority left is banks and corporations. We have no government of the people anymore. That's been taken and until we can vote in some representatives that do what we tell them to do, the government is not on our side at the moment. So how do we handle the situation? It would be a good start to identify who's screwing us and boycott their business. McDonald's got a Obamacare exemption because they complained about the costs. Your favorite local mom and pops businesses won't get that exemption and they may decide it's more expensive to stay in business and go out of business but McDonald's will still be there. So why in the hell are people going to McDonald's? I can't believe people still bank with Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Citigroup. They got bailed out with our money and rewarded the customer with more banking abuse.

Boycotting business right now has more power than votes and nobody seems to be doing it. In only a few years these corporations in charge of our government will have monopoly and we won't have any choice. People thought Obama and the Democrats might turn the ship but they have shown their cards and they are part of the same corporate and banking problem. I don't know if this is because they choose on their own to be this way. If the money and perks are too much of a temptation or if they don't want to end up like JFK if they do try to change things.

The one thing I do agree on is both Republicans and Democrats have sold us down the river. One huge problem is we don't have enough decent politicians and nothing is being fixed and even if we get that the fix is a long time coming. So we really need to start standing up locally and fixing things in our own communities. Make your own work and don't wait for a big corporation or the government to fix the work situation. Be creative and take charge of your own life.

FORD
07-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Hey, don't look at me. I haven't been to a McDonalds in about 5 years, and I'm strictly credit union when it comes to my personal banking. Thank God I already dropped my Washington Mutual accounts before the hostile Chase takeover. I try to do business with the multinational conglomerates as little as possible, and the Wall $treet fucks, not at all, if I can help it.

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 08:06 PM
Hey, don't look at me. I haven't been to a McDonalds in about 5 years, and I'm strictly credit union when it comes to my personal banking. Thank God I already dropped my Washington Mutual accounts before the hostile Chase takeover. I try to do business with the multinational conglomerates as little as possible, and the Wall $treet fucks, not at all, if I can help it.

Way to go Ford! Who in their right mind eats that McDonald's plastic shit? I cringe when people say that is what this country is known for. I about shit a brick when a friend of my daughters who spends her summers in China says eating at McDonald's is a status symbol there and people save up their money so they can take their family there. I would hope if anything, we have exported the idea of self government and democracy, not fucking clown food. McDonald's is the Sammy Hagar of food.

FORD
07-31-2011, 09:05 PM
In China, Mickey D's might be the "safe" choice, if you aren't fluent in Mandarin. A Big Mac is a Big Mac anywhere except maybe in Israel where you can't get them with cheese, (even though the cheese at McDonalds has very little dairy content, if any) or in India where there's no such thing even on the menu, but you can get some sort of curry spiced veggie burger instead, which actually sounds interesting.

But if you're up in the north eastern provinces at a local restaurant and don't know how to read the menu, you might end up ordering dog. :sick0020: This would be the region bordering North Korea, where this practice is also common, and no doubt goes back to times before the current national borders existed

Unchainme
07-31-2011, 09:28 PM
despite it's reputation, I kinda agree with my dad in that, when traveling, there's three restaurants that you're generally guaranteed not to get sick at and/or find a clean restroom.

-McDonalds
-Bob Evans
-Cracker Barrel

For that, I can appreciate the double arches. I also know that at the local one up the road, the food is cooked well and has vastly improved in my eyes. Is that not say I won't say order from a In N' Out burger while in Cali.? Shit no. But if I'm traveling through the middle of nowhere, and I want to make sure I make home without food poisoning, those three are your best bets.

FORD
07-31-2011, 09:33 PM
On the other hand "Cracker Barrel" is aptly named, since they're a bunch of racist assholes.

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 09:49 PM
In China, Mickey D's might be the "safe" choice, if you aren't fluent in Mandarin. A Big Mac is a Big Mac anywhere except maybe in Israel where you can't get them with cheese, (even though the cheese at McDonalds has very little dairy content, if any) or in India where there's no such thing even on the menu, but you can get some sort of curry spiced veggie burger instead, which actually sounds interesting.

But if you're up in the north eastern provinces at a local restaurant and don't know how to read the menu, you might end up ordering dog. :sick0020: This would be the region bordering North Korea, where this practice is also common, and no doubt goes back to times before the current national borders existed

I've eaten dog. I've also eaten monkey and guinea pig. I will go to a traditional peking duck joint over McD's anytime. The Chinese can't understand each other (too many spoken dialects). They are masters at charades and hand signals so you can get by fine even if you don't speak Chinese. Just remember if you name a price and they accept, you have just bought it. I've seen too many Americans in China name a price and then try to get out of the deal. It's a good way to get yourself in big trouble over there. If you don't want it don't name a price.

Unchainme
07-31-2011, 09:52 PM
On the other hand "Cracker Barrel" is aptly named, since they're a bunch of racist assholes.

Thought that was Denny's :biggrin:

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 09:56 PM
I've never had food poisoning. Ever. About the only thing that makes me puke is drinking too much alcohol and I don't drink much anymore. I don't think I've puked in 20 years.

The other night for dinner I ordered wilted spinach salad, escargot (snails), glazed duck in fresh raspberry sauce, and bananas foster for desert. One person I'm eating with is freaking out about the snails but wonders why I got ice cream in the middle of dinner and he didn't. I told him it was the sorbet and you have to order snails to get it. Then he starts freaking about the duck. Well, duck sucks if it's cooked wrong. I'm not going to order duck at McDonald's or Cracker Barrel.

Nitro Express
07-31-2011, 10:10 PM
Thought that was Denny's :biggrin:

Well according to Nixxi Sixx Denny's toilet water is good to mix heroin to get your on the road fix. He never bothered to eat there though.

VanHalener
07-31-2011, 11:26 PM
... I'm strictly credit union when it comes to my personal banking...

Pentagon Federal is just alright with me. Navy Federal is a good dance as well.

Myy real money, my three venue Van Halen 2012 concert ticket money, is guarded in the basement by trigger happy midgets packing 12 Gauge pumps.

OWWWWWW!

fryingdutchman
08-01-2011, 05:42 AM
I have not heard Beck's comments directly, nor did I listen to the entire Malloy clip above.

But what I did hear Malloy say when referring to Beck was "if you read between his lines...his coded messages." He didn't come out and say that Beck stated directly that he advocates "mass murder of children."

I'm no Glenn Beck fan, nor am I a Mike Malloy fan. In fact, I'm inclined to agree with Nitro that both of them are fucked in the head.

FORD....you seem to be getting a little extremist here, dontcha think? Starting a thread with a title like that based on Mike Malloy's interpretation of the "coded messages" that he read "between the lines" of Glenn Beck's comments?

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Yeah fighting hyperbole with exaggeration isn't clever.

Nitro Express
08-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Here's my take on Glenn Beck from the Mormon perspective. I grew up in that church and what the situation was is the church is ran by a related oligarchy that dates back sevral generations. My mom's side of the family is Utah pioneer stock in the right family lines. So the church is a well oiled machine ran by insiders and it's objective is to keep the organization going so the main focus is keeping the young people in the church and get them to marry another member of the church. The family pressure usally keeps people from leaving and then the church gets the next generation of children. So how do you keep the men in? You make them serve two year missions right after they graduate high school and put them through a hardcore indocrination program. Most the people they baptise will leave the church in a few months if they are lucky to be that successful. If they really do find a decent convert then fine. The women in the church are the reward for serving the mission. After two years of no dating and no women, the returned missionaries are horny as hell and fucked in the head from all the indoctrination and they usually get married soon after they get home.

What does this have to do with Glenn Beck? Well in a well established Mormon ward and stake, it's the connected who run things. Most of these people's families have been in the church for generations. Church leaders are usually proffessional people. We had dentists, doctors, and successful business people run our ward. Lately the church is making corporate executives their apostles probably because the church owns lots of businesses and is the equivalent of a fortune 500 company in itself. So it isn't recient converts running things.

So then you have the Glenn Beck converts. I've seen plenty of them. These are always people with issues. Nobody who is sane would join the Mormon church. It's people who are needy or people who are desperate for friends. Many of them are addicts who desperately want a new group of friends who don't do drugs or drink. We've all seen addicts suddenly get real religiouse when they try and clean up and stay sober. They want an authority figure over them micromanaging their lives so they won't fall back into trouble. Then you have the ones who fell in love with a Mormon girl and convert because of her. Glenn is an addict who fell in love with a Mormon girl and he needs the church as the authority figure. This guy has tons of unresolved issues that are deep seated and he probably hasn't been broken down and treated by a proffessional to deal with them. Instead Glenn joined a cult and he's a celebrity in that cult. That probably feeds his ego from all the attention he gets. One thing the Mormon church is a master at is making people feel guilty that they always should be better and accomplish more. Well, Glenn in his twisted mind is out to save the world. He started off saving himself. Then he went to save the United States and now he's getting ready to meet Jesus by using his celebrity talents to save Israel. Glenn is a confused individual who is allowing a cult to micromanage him while he has his own visions of grandure. Glenn has purpose which is saving the US and saving Israel because Mormon's don't believe in the rapture and believe they are accountable for how they use their resources and talents. Glenn is out to impress God so God will allow Glenn into the highest degree of the celestial kingdom and Glenn can become a god and run his own universe. So unresolved, scared as shit of falling off the wagon, P-whipped Glenn is going for it hard and heavy. It being the Kolob express to Godhood. This guy is perkolating with so much fear, guilt, and unresolved issues he looks like he's going to just lose it. Glenn believes he's a special being amongst the latter day chosen people and God has a special purpose for him and Glenn has that microphone and those cameras and by golly he's going to not only lead a revolution for freedom but a revolution for God so he can impress God so he can be a god himself.

Nitro Express
08-01-2011, 07:59 AM

Seshmeister
08-01-2011, 08:11 AM
Rupert Murdoch was embarrassed by Beck and so made Fox get rid of him.

It's pretty fucking hard to embarrass Murdoch...

standin
08-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Here's my take on Glenn Beck from the Mormon perspective. I grew up in that church and what the situation was is the church is ran by a related oligarchy that dates back sevral generations. My mom's side of the family is Utah pioneer stock in the right family lines. So the church is a well oiled machine ran by insiders and it's objective is to keep the organization going so the main focus is keeping the young people in the church and get them to marry another member of the church. The family pressure usally keeps people from leaving and then the church gets the next generation of children. So how do you keep the men in? You make them serve two year missions right after they graduate high school and put them through a hardcore indocrination program. Most the people they baptise will leave the church in a few months if they are lucky to be that successful. If they really do find a decent convert then fine. The women in the church are the reward for serving the mission. After two years of no dating and no women, the returned missionaries are horny as hell and fucked in the head from all the indoctrination and they usually get married soon after they get home.

What does this have to do with Glenn Beck? Well in a well established Mormon ward and stake, it's the connected who run things. Most of these people's families have been in the church for generations. Church leaders are usually proffessional people. We had dentists, doctors, and successful business people run our ward. Lately the church is making corporate executives their apostles probably because the church owns lots of businesses and is the equivalent of a fortune 500 company in itself. So it isn't recient converts running things.

So then you have the Glenn Beck converts. I've seen plenty of them. These are always people with issues. Nobody who is sane would join the Mormon church. It's people who are needy or people who are desperate for friends. Many of them are addicts who desperately want a new group of friends who don't do drugs or drink. We've all seen addicts suddenly get real religiouse when they try and clean up and stay sober. They want an authority figure over them micromanaging their lives so they won't fall back into trouble. Then you have the ones who fell in love with a Mormon girl and convert because of her. Glenn is an addict who fell in love with a Mormon girl and he needs the church as the authority figure. This guy has tons of unresolved issues that are deep seated and he probably hasn't been broken down and treated by a proffessional to deal with them. Instead Glenn joined a cult and he's a celebrity in that cult. That probably feeds his ego from all the attention he gets. One thing the Mormon church is a master at is making people feel guilty that they always should be better and accomplish more. Well, Glenn in his twisted mind is out to save the world. He started off saving himself. Then he went to save the United States and now he's getting ready to meet Jesus by using his celebrity talents to save Israel. Glenn is a confused individual who is allowing a cult to micromanage him while he has his own visions of grandure. Glenn has purpose which is saving the US and saving Israel because Mormon's don't believe in the rapture and believe they are accountable for how they use their resources and talents. Glenn is out to impress God so God will allow Glenn into the highest degree of the celestial kingdom and Glenn can become a god and run his own universe. So unresolved, scared as shit of falling off the wagon, P-whipped Glenn is going for it hard and heavy. It being the Kolob express to Godhood. This guy is perkolating with so much fear, guilt, and unresolved issues he looks like he's going to just lose it. Glenn believes he's a special being amongst the latter day chosen people and God has a special purpose for him and Glenn has that microphone and those cameras and by golly he's going to not only lead a revolution for freedom but a revolution for God so he can impress God so he can be a god himself.

That is a bulls-eye there!

Jagermeister
08-01-2011, 12:29 PM

WTF?

:lmao:

Jagermeister
08-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Watched an interesting documentary on The Third Reich this weekend.

Nitro Express
08-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I can't wait for the Glenn Beck Cracker Barrel reich.

standin
08-02-2011, 07:07 PM
I can't wait for the Glenn Beck Cracker Barrel reich.

Will he have fireside chats? :biggrin: