X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Strange comment 'bout Dave

I have Dish Network, and I was listening to the Sirius classic rock music station(which is rare in itself, since I usually ONLY listen to Cd's), when "Intruder/Oh Pretty Woman" came on as I was getting ready to leave. After the song, the Dj or whoever the fuck the guy was said something to the effect of: "That was the mighty Van Halen. Apparently Diamond Dave himself is voicing his displeasure over the bands current tour with Sammy Hagar, by posting on internet "bulletin" boards under assumed names. Pretty funny, but also pretty sad he has all that time on his hands"

Now first off, there's no way in FUCK Dave is doing that. He may read message boards and some of our comments from time to time, but no way he's flaming message boards. It kinda pissed me off that this fuck was saying it like it was no doubt, 100% the truth. Which brings up the question.......is Van Hagar telling people in the media this? WOuldnt surprise me, since theyre so insecure, and afraid of the great one. It also brings up another question.........am I Dave? Seriously though, any thoughts or observations on this?!
  • lms2

Are you Dave? Have you seen Dave. I am kinda curious what Dave is up to. When news of the reunion tour came out we used to get updates here and there like Dave is in LA, Dave is in New York, Dave is getting laid or not or whatever... What is Dave up to these days.

Ya know, he could be flamin on the message boards. Apparently he has some time on his hands, and these things get addictive. But IMO, if he were, he would be pro hagar just to hear other people say great things about him while trashing Spam. So, no, I do not think you are Dave. But hey, wanna have some fun, I say we go to the links and say we are Dave.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

That'd be great if Dave stopped by here!

Toastmaster Generals welcomed!

Comment

• Starwood

Dave has never posted on a board - let alone waste his time on the net - like us losers do. Luzier has been with him for years and said he's never seen DD near a computer.
        Believe a DJ or believe a band member. Your choice.
        =SW=

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

I almost gaurantee Dave has been here. He's been to the old Pleasurdome too. Slawterhouse. The Diamond David Lee Roth site too.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• lms2

I agree with Big T...Dave has to try everything at least once. And if an entire site as awesome as this one is dedicated to you, you are gonna visit it, even if you don't admit it.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Starwood
              Dave has never posted on a board - let alone waste his time on the net - like us losers do. Luzier has been with him for years and said he's never seen DD near a computer.
              Believe a DJ or believe a band member. Your choice.
              =SW=
              Lets see...Ed Van Halen is a band member...do you believe everything (or anything) he says?

Alex Van Halen-band member, believable?

Sammy Hagar, band member...Need I go on?

I am not comparing Luzier to these guys in any way, shape or form, except to say that lots of band members say stuff that isn't even close to the truth.

r u Dave?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

rubnose is Dave...

Comment

• David Lee Roth

Re: Strange comment 'bout Dave

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                  I have Dish Network, and I was listening to the Sirius classic rock music station(which is rare in itself, since I usually ONLY listen to Cd's), when "Intruder/Oh Pretty Woman" came on as I was getting ready to leave. After the song, the Dj or whoever the fuck the guy was said something to the effect of: "That was the mighty Van Halen. Apparently Diamond Dave himself is voicing his displeasure over the bands current tour with Sammy Hagar, by posting on internet "bulletin" boards under assumed names. Pretty funny, but also pretty sad he has all that time on his hands"

Now first off, there's no way in FUCK Dave is doing that. He may read message boards and some of our comments from time to time, but no way he's flaming message boards. It kinda pissed me off that this fuck was saying it like it was no doubt, 100% the truth. Which brings up the question.......is Van Hagar telling people in the media this? WOuldnt surprise me, since theyre so insecure, and afraid of the great one. It also brings up another question.........am I Dave? Seriously though, any thoughts or observations on this?!
                  You don't say! By the way, who is sam hagar ?

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by David Lee Roth
                    You don't say? By the way, who is sam hagar ?
                    you may try asking at the links... no one here gives a "Sammy Hagar is Troubling".

Comment

• Calderone
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

maybe dave was Blind boy loons

Comment

• thefive

Hang the DJ. Isn't that a song by a new wave group? I think The Smiths.

Comment

• Panamark
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          rubnose is Dave...
                          LOL, then I have dissed one of my heroes on many
                          occasions..

I dont agree with you ELVIS, which is unusual !
                          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

..so that explains a few things

..the knockz IS gary cherone after all

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

I'd chalk this one up to the all-too-common occurance of people in "the press" getting it wrong. He probably heard from somone that "Yeah David Lee has a website The Roth Army and he posts all kinds of negative stuff about the Hagar reunion on there!" and then this bozo probably didn't bother doing any homework to verify it. It happens at The New York Times and USA Today quite a bit lately.

Or, like you said, it may be a story planted by some Azoff team member to make Dave look bad. Wouldn't put it past them.

I don't think Dave does too much message board posting or reading - if you were him would you? With all of the other extracurricular activities you could be engaged in 24/7?

Comment

Working...