X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

10 years ago tonight

That's right boys and girls it's hard to believe but 10 years ago tonight OJ Simpson brutally killed 2 people. And, what's probably worse is that he got away with it. The judicial system in this country sucks and a murderer is walking the earth.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • Sarge
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

If the glove doesn't fit...

Fuck it..
    That guy is guilty.

I remember watching the verdict announcement on the TV at work and a few fools celebrated saying that OJ was innocent..
    ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
    The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
    [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Can't believe that idiot still shows his fuckin' mug on TV etc.. Wonder how that search for the killers is going?!

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
        Can't believe that idiot still shows his fuckin' mug on TV etc.. Wonder how that search for the killers is going?!
        Yeah O.J is using all his money and time searching for the killer or killers. What about that Kato sumbag?

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hey bro, you live in SoCal you should go investigate!

Comment

• lucky wilbury

we actually watched the verdict at school and everyone was like wtf? i also remember they broke into a nba playoff game to show oj was on his little joy ride.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
              i also remember they broke into a nba playoff game to show oj was on his little joy ride.
              yeah, a Friday night. my best friend was getting married that weekend. the slow speed chase was going on during the rehearsal dinner.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• BIGBADZERO
                Banned
                • Apr 2004

You think Orenthal went to Nicole's grave to wish her a happy anniversary?

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Did anyone ever see the MAD TV sketch which showed O.J. on a golf course, playing golf but also looking for the real killers...the killers happened to be standing behind trees wearing ski masks and O.K. chased them down in his golf cart and tackled them.

Some funny shit.

I wish I had real belief in a higher justice, but I don't. So, it makes me sick because the dude got away with it and that's all there is to it.

Evil bastard.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lucky wilbury

the funniest thing was on snl. they had "oj" (played by tim meadows i think) doing play by play for football. he drew a play on the telestrator showing how the play should have happend and when he was done the play spelled out "i did it"

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

The "Real Killers" lurk on FLA golf courses. He'll find them!!!
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                        the funniest thing was on snl. they had "oj" (played by tim meadows i think) doing play by play for football. he drew a play on the telestrator showing how the play should have happend and when he was done the play spelled out "i did it"
                        Yeah, I saw that. LOL!!! Tim Meadows is hilarious. I think SNL is very bad now, but back then, they had some really funny shit going! Norm McDonald was also amazing, and he used to give O.J. so much shit on the Weekend Update. Some say the reason he got fired is because O.J. is close friends with the head of NBC. Seriously!
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          The "Real Killers" lurk on FLA golf courses. He'll find them!!!
                          Oh yeah...he'll beat them to death with a 5-iron.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

OJ was just golfing with Jerry Lee Lewis and when someone yelled "Hi killer"........... They both turned around!
                            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

OJ would be in jail right now if not for the incompetant LA police and the prosecutors, Marcia Clark and that Christopher Darden chap.

They really fucked it up.

OJ's getting ready for his new show "Juiced!".

Only in America can you kill two people and get a TV contract.

Comment

Working...